Web Development Lead at Workling
We are actively seeking a Web Development Lead to help scale and optimize the development department. This role will be responsible for managing the entire web development process and team for a client base of over 300 practices. These projects will be systematic and repeatable the majority of the time and your team will handle the day-to-day development tasks.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about web development and enticed by the opportunity to lead and revolutionize our web department.
As part of the team you will
- Manage development projects and process
- Work with the Project Manager, Design Team, and Client Success Team to gather all assets for new projects, as well as understanding any relevant nuances.
- Responsible for any high-level troubleshooting, escalation or challenges the team encounters.
- Work with our IT Team to recommend improvements to performance
- Develop, recommend, and execute high-level and substantial product improvements to create the most renowned websites in the dental industry
- Maintain and manage departmental budgets
- Identify manual processes that can be automated
- Develop connections with key players under development team
- Advise and assist in policy development and execution
Key qualifications and Skills to succeed in this role
- Intermediate - Advanced English
- 3+ Years of web development experience as a Web Developer or similar
- Highly skilled in Webflow, and proficient in WordPress
- Worked with QA departments and process
- Excellent computer skills
- Leadership abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
In return, we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% remote - Work from Home
- International company with diversity and multicultural inclusion
- The ability to work with leading startups and fast growing companies in the USA
About the company
Workling is a talent acquisition marketplace designed to help companies to hire remote, top-tier talent allowing them to search for the required skills and experienced candidates working in their time zone.
We invite you to find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career. Apply now!