At Dieselmatic, we partner with heavy duty repair shops throughout North America. We provide our partners with premium, custom websites alongside highly-optimized digital marketing campaigns that include SEO, Google Ads, and Facebook/Instagram Ads.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced professional to join our growing company in the new role of Web Designer / Developer. The Web Designer / Developer is responsible for the design and development of our client’s marketing assets, including but not limited to websites, landing pages, ad-creatives, etc.
Who You Are
You are an expert in website design, graphic design, and branding. You are an experienced professional with both technical and creative skills and perform well under deadlines.
- Deliver quality designs consistently
- Visual and interaction design and experience
- Knowledge of responsive design and how it works
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind
- Ability to set up analytics tools as part of the webpages you build
- Implement and iterate on Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc)
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility and usability best practices
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible design solutions, continually raising the bar for quality
- Other duties and projects as required
- Post-Secondary Degree preferably in marketing, digital media or a related field
- 5 to 10 years in a web design and development position or similar role
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Full understanding of Webflow
- Demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detail oriented, organized and efficient
- Able to effectively work, communicate and manage projects remotely
- Team player
- Three day weekend every other week (Every other Friday off)
- Fully remote position
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
This is a remote position. While we appreciate all interest, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 / year