Get new jobs straight into your inbox, 24 hours before anyone else
Don't miss out on new jobs. Sign up for the exclusive job membership to get a 24-hour headstart and land your next Webflow job. Availability limited to 50 spots.
Founded in London, UK, Series Eight is a remote, award winning digital agency. We’re looking for a full-time remote Webflow UI Designer to join our growing 25 person team. We pride ourselves on fostering a creative and collaborative work environment where every team member's contributions are valued.
As a Webflow UI Designer at Series Eight, you will play a key role in shaping the online presence of our brand and clients. You will work closely with the marketing and development teams to create visually stunning and user-friendly websites using Webflow. From concept to execution, you'll be responsible for bringing design ideas to life while ensuring a seamless and responsive user experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Design and develop responsive websites using Webflow, ensuring a modern and user-friendly experience.
- Create custom graphics, animations, and interactive elements to enhance website aesthetics.
- Implement best practices for web design, including usability, accessibility, and mobile responsiveness.
- Stay current with industry trends and tools to continuously improve design processes and outputs.
- Work closely with design & development directors to ensure the successful implementation of designs.
- Proven experience as a Webflow UI Designer or similar role.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your Webflow projects and design skills.
- Proficiency in Webflow, HTML, CSS, and other relevant web design tools.
- Understanding of UX/UI principles and best practices.
- Excellent working knowledge of Figma.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented with a strong sense of visual aesthetics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
We share a passion for what we do: What we consider as ‘work’ and ‘play’ aren’t always clearly defined. Our curiosity and creativity connect us and drive us. And, as far as we’re concerned, staying in your comfort zone is always a no-go.
We love to learn: We love to learn, especially from each other. We’re constantly honing our design, development, and copywriting skills, and mastering new platforms and features. Because the best learners are the lifelong ones.
We leave egos in the background: We share honest feedback and challenge ideas, but we also focus on the common ground. We’ll challenge things for the sake of better work, but never just because. No one’s got time for that.
We build each other up: We spend our days building sites and building up each other. A new project means a new opportunity to connect, collaborate, and celebrate our clients and teammates. In it together, and in it for the long run.
- BenefitsCompetitive salary
- Work from anywhere
- New MacBook Pro (if needed)
- Budget for learning
- Annual team trip
- 1/2 day Fridays for building personal projects / add-ons / experiments
- Flexible working routine
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative and positive team of people
- 28 days of annual holiday — plus bank holidays and a long paid Christmas holiday
We are looking for a hands-on Webflow Lead Developer to lead the conceptual stages of multiple Webflow projects and work with leadership to advance our development practices. We are searching for a Webflow Developer, not a Designer. This is an opportunity to be an integral part of a fast-growing agency from the start, bringing your ideas to the table and pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
✍🏻 Your mission:
- Develop the best Webflow websites the world has ever seen
- Work closely with our project managers, designers and strategists to bring the projects alive
- Work directly with our clients, define deliverables and present the results
- Work independently on our development processes to constantly optimize them further.
- Pushing the limits of Webflow development to the very limits & beyond.
- You will manage and steer our freelancers and developers.
🤩 About you:
- You love Webflow.
- You have deep knowledge in HTML, CSS & JS
- You are very communicative and can independently and confidently lead conversations with customers.
- You can get things done by yourself & prioritize your own work.
- You can work very accurately and also understand and implement complex requirements from the customer
- You can implement complex animations with Webflow as well as with animation libraries (GSAP). You know when to choose which approach is the right way to go.
- You have worked on complex website projects and know how to manage and steer freelancers and team mates
- Motivation and drive to build one of europe’s best Webflow agencies
- You watch every Webflow conference with a bucket of popcorn and can’t wait to start testing & learning new features
- Work with our team in the cologne office or your remote office from everywhere you want
- Prove yourself as a leader in our fast growing agency
- Work directly with the fastest-growing B2B SaaS & Tech companies worldwide
- International team of highly skilled & motivated experts
- Workations with the team
- We equip you with the best tech (Macbook, Monitor, Headphones) – everything to make you work more enjoyable.
- No matter if Gym or Urban Sports - your workout compensation will of course be subsidized by us.
- Continued education stipend for courses, certifications, and private training
If you're ready to grow with us in the B2B SaaS world, we'd love to hear from you. Just tell us why this job would be a perfect fit for you, when you can start & what your salary expectations are.Even if you don't think you meet all the requirements, feel free to get in touch anyway.
Growably is a Cologne-based agency, specialized in conversion-optimized websites for fast-scaling SaaS startups. We help B2B SaaS companies generate traction by building sales-optimized websites that drive new customers.
About Continuum Industries
We are a software company that aims to accelerate the world’s transition to renewable energy by enabling faster, lower-risk and more environmentally conscious energy infrastructure planning. We believe that without a step change, the sector will not be able to meet the demand for the critical infrastructure necessary for our society to grow and evolve. We are the provider of an AI-powered platform - Optioneer - that enables power, utility and renewables companies to instantly visualise, analyse and comprehensively assess options for the planning of power lines, cables and pipelines.
Are you a design professional with a passion for visual storytelling?
We're hiring an exceptional Creative Designer to join Continuum Industries and bring technical concepts to life. You'll shape compelling visual narratives and contribute to the overall aesthetic appeal of our brand.
As this is a new role, your work will be a cornerstone of our creative journey, which will include crafting captivating designs that resonate with our audience, enhancing our brand's identity, and creating visually stunning experiences across digital and print mediums. You'll collaborate with our Head of Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to create marketing, sales and technical collaterals that will elevate our creative efforts. Ideally, you are within a commute distance of Edinburgh(HQ) or London(Waterloo office), but we will consider remote-first applicants.
Conceptualisation and Design
- Collaborate with our different teams to bring ideas to life through visually captivating designs, spanning digital and print platforms.
- Translate creative briefs into visually engaging and effective designs that align with brand guidelines.
Branding and Visual Identity
- Contribute to the evolution of our brand's visual identity.
- Ensure consistent brand representation across all design projects.
Diverse Collateral Creation
- Craft engaging marketing, sales and technical materials including social media graphics, product mockups, digital ads, brochures and presentations that resonate with our target audience.
- Bring creativity and originality to our visual narratives through custom illustrations and iconography.
- Design and optimise website layouts and landing pages, ensuring responsive and mobile-friendly experiences.
Photo and Video
- Enhance product images and mockups, maintaining alignment with our brand aesthetics.
- Produce and edit short videos to showcase Optioneer and life at Continuum Industries.
Effective Project Management
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously, adhering to timelines and delivering high-quality work.
- Communicate effectively with team members to ensure alignment on project goals and progress.
You will bring
- Proficiency in industry-standard graphic design software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, etc.).
- A robust portfolio showcasing your diverse design skills and creativity.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, colour theory and composition.
- Ability to adapt design styles to suit different target audiences and platforms.
- Experience in web design (preferably with Webflow), including responsive design principles and front-end development basics (HTML/CSS).
- Excellent attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to quality.
- Strong communication skills for effective collaboration.
- Time management skills to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and a willingness to embrace feedback.
- Knowledge of current design trends and a passion for staying updated in the design field.
What you'll get
- Salary range of £35,000 - £45,000 + equity in Continuum Industries
- 34 days of annual vacation and public holidays entitlement.
- 1 learning day per month for self-development
- Learning budget
- Hybrid work structure that allows you to choose where you get your best work done.
- An opportunity to help us accelerate the world’s transition to net zero, and rewire the world with cleaner, green energy!
Continuum Industries follows a hybrid work structure where employees can work remotely or from the office, as needed, based on demands of specific tasks or personal work preferences. Working from the office is encouraged for tasks that require a high degree of collaboration. We have offices in London UK, Edinburgh UK and New York City US (launching in Q4)!
About the Company
Xeno is an AI-driven CRM company for large D2C brands and retailers. We have some of the biggest brands in our portfolio like Tommy Hilfiger, CK, jack & jones, levis, taco bell, barbeque nation etc. Xeno enables large D2C brands & omnichannel retailers to engage their customers across eCommerce & stores. With the digital retail wave alongside us, we’ve seen a 7x growth in the number of brands using Xeno over the last year.
We're seeking a passionate designer proficient in Webflow to handle Xeno’s official website. They'll ensure UI/UX designs are technically feasible and create reusable code for complex web apps while playing the role of a dynamic graphic designer with strong marketing skills. Your designs should captivate and convey messages effectively. Your goal is to engage and attract the target audience across various media.
In this role, you’d be responsible for:
- Study design briefs and content to determine requirements and conceptualize visuals based on mentioned requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and generate ideas & concepts that are clear, communicative, and engaging.
- Design on-brand social media creatives, decks, guides, print collateral, landing page, and other designs as per requirements with the utmost brand consistencies.
- Design, develop, manage, build, and maintain websites using WebFlow.
- Optimizing websites and microsites for maximum speed, scalability, SEO, and responsiveness.
- Work collaboratively with other members to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Following the latest standards, changes, and trends in visual design & communication.
- Maintain website performance and keep abreast of new developments that the company needs to be aware of.
This role is for you if have:
- 1+ year of work experience in a role that requires creative, design, and web development skills.
- Strong design portfolio showcasing creative abilities.
- Proficiency in Corel Draw, Photoshop/InDesign or Illustrator, Figma (essential).
- Proven experience with WebFlow, WordPress, or similar no-code website tools.
- Good communication skills and a solid grasp of design and UI/UX principles.
- Strong understanding and experience with web animations.
- Knowledge of both native and external database integrations.
- Possession of a design degree (preferable).
We're all co-owners of Xeno. 100% of the people working at Xeno own equity in the company. As co-owners of Xeno, here's how we define a HAPPYxen we enjoy working alongside.
- Humble & honest
- Yearning to learn
What Xeno's culture will mean for you
Company > Team: Your performance will be judged more by us winning together as a company vs. just your/ your team's performance. Accountability at Xeno isn't top-down. You'll be accountable to all Happyxens to deliver results & together grow the company. Since your performance impacts their growth & vice versa. You'll be expected to hold people beyond your team accountable too. You will do the best work of your life while having fun
Reel Unlimited is a global creative services solution offering startups and SMBs unlimited design and content writing at a flat rate. Launched in 2021 as a remote-first company, Reel Unlimited is pursuing its mission of delivering reliable, scalable, affordable, and better creative content to any startup. Reel Unlimited today serves over 300 startups and agencies, from bootstrapped to VC-backed. Check us out at www.reelunlimited.com.
About The Role
Reel Unlimited is currently looking for talented and motivated Webflow designers to join our design team and get flat daily pay to design amazing Webflow websites and landing pages for our clients. As a freelance position, you will be compensated based on the number of Webflow projects you deliver.
Your Responsibilities Will Include The Following
- Use Webflow and Figma to build responsive marketing websites and landing pages.
- Optimizing and updating existing Webflow website's performance, SEO, and responsiveness.
How It Works
- Once accepted into our network, you get daily notifications about Webflow orders matching your skills.
- You will have access to our dashboard to review project details, including deadlines, and will also have access to a private Slack channel for communication and collaboration with clients.
- Every 2 weeks, you bill us for all your completed orders, and we direct deposit amounts owed to your bank account within 2 business days.
- Compensation includes a flat rate of $40-$120 per Webflow task/hour, bi-weekly payouts for completed tasks, and bonuses and incentives. So, there is no need to fight for clients or pitch without the promise of pay.
The Minimum Requirements For This Position Include The Following
- Proficient in Webflow and Figma
- Experience with Client-First Style System for Webflow
- Good understanding of Webflow CMS and SEO principles
- Good English communication, detail-oriented, and customer-friendly.
- Respect the average project turnaround of 48–72 hours per order.
- Deliver a minimum of 2 orders per day, with the ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Remote, freelance position with the freedom to choose when and where you work.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and client-handling experience.
- Team player with a sense of humor.
How To Apply
Please send a portfolio of at least 5 completed Webflow projects with public access to apply. We will contact you for the next steps if your style matches our needs. We prioritize applicants who are ready to start immediately.
Mapbox is the leading real-time location platform for a new generation of location-aware businesses. Mapbox is the only platform that equips organizations with the full set of tools to power the navigation of people, packages, and vehicles everywhere. More than 3.9 million registered developers have chosen Mapbox because of the platform’s flexibility, security, and privacy compliance. Organizations use Mapbox applications, data, SDKs, and APIs to create customized and immersive experiences that delight their customers.
We’re seeking a talented and creative Webflow Developer to join us in shaping our web experience by creating beautiful and compelling pages and websites. In your role as webflow developer, your day-to-day tasks will focus on developing web pages prepared by our designers as well as maintaining our website infrastructure.
What You'll Do
- Join a team that owns mapbox.com from design and front-end standpoint.
- Create new product pages and microsites using Webflow
- Develop, test, and maintain scalable, high-performing web pages.
- Responsible for the success of mapbox.com acting as a product manager measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of the website to meet business goals.
- Enable the wider Mapbox organization to own their respective areas of the website training business users how to create content using the Webflow CMS.
- Responsible for architecting back-end that are intuitive to maintain and optimize for scale.
- Delight visitors with compelling designs and modern animations that enrich the page content.
- Identify and troubleshoot backend issues; optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Focus on ways to boost SEO and run multiple experiments providing data to confirm your hypotheses.
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role
- 3+ years of front-end development experience, with at least 2 years working with advanced Webflow customization experience
- Manage all technical aspects of the website including front-end and familiarity with back-end development
- Experience with design tools like Figma and Adobe Suite.
- Knowledge of responsive website design fundamentals and modern best practices
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO) and landing page optimization.
- Ability to work autonomously on high-impact projects, while keeping cross-functional stakeholders informed at key decision points.
- Ability to manage different projects, prioritize tasks, and communicate deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Prone to action, willing to roll up your sleeves and iterate to find the best solution.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
What We Value
In addition to our core values, which are not unique to this position and are necessary for Mapbox leaders:
- We value high-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities.
- We believe in individuals being their whole selves at work. We commit to this through supportive health care, parental leave, flexibility for the things that come up in life, and innovating on how we think about supporting our people.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Our annual base compensation for this role ranges from $97,750 - $132,250 for most US locations and 5% to 10% higher for US locations with a higher cost of labor. Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Mapbox is an EEO Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
You’re a webflow wizard with those developer chops that put you a cut above the rest. You have worked in the agency world before and are tired of the rat race, looking for a healthy work-life balance and a place to truly express your creativity.
You’re the kind of designer who knows that creativity, process, and organization go together like PB&J. You are obsessed with creating design systems that don’t restrict creativity.
HustleFish is a team of misfits who got bored of their corporate marketing jobs and were ready to build something different from the ground up. We’re made up of expert designers, developers, and marketing professionals who have perfected their craft. We don’t believe in micro-managing (nobody got time for that), we expect every team member to own their role and take it to the next level.
We believe in people over profit, starting with our employees - no one is burning the candle at both ends, we don’t expect 60-hour work weeks. We work to live, not live to work. We also want what’s best for our clients, which means sometimes telling them no - even if it means not making a sale.
- Design beautiful Webflow websites for clients while balancing client needs and pushing creative ideas.
- Understanding how users interact with the web and solve challenging UI/UX problems
- Assist in creating and building a company-wide design system.
- Occasionally develop and implement branding strategies for clients, including creating unique logos, choosing color schemes, and defining style guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with account executives, copywriters, developers, and project managers to ensure design aligns with content, functionality, and project timelines.
- At least 2 years of Webflow experience
- At least 4 years overall design experience
- An extensive Webflow design portfolio demonstrating a range of original web and UI/UX projects.
- Previous experience working in an agency environment, with a proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and Webflow.
- Experience in creating and developing brand identities, including logo design, color theory, typography, and visual hierarchy.
- Foundational understanding of HTML and CSS, with the ability to work closely with developers to ensure design feasibility and implementation.
- Based in the USA.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave
- Flexible Work From Home
- Paid Membership to Your Local Co-working Space
- Reimbursement for Home office Setup ($1,000)
- Competitive Salary ($75,000 - $90,000 Based on Experience)
- Yearly Bonus and Raises
We are Kubikware™, a digital agency with 20 years of experience designing and developing web and mobile platforms, as well as video games, AR/VR apps, and AI/ML. We are headquartered in Miami, FL with a strong South American team, and have clients and partners in the US market of all sizes and verticals. Among other accolades, we are a 4-time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America honoree.
We are looking to expand our amazing roster with a Web Designer that is well-versed in Webflow and is located in Latin America, preferably in Argentina. As we are currently working with multiple companies on many different products, we have quite a few projects where someone like you could make a difference.
We are looking for
- 5+ years of experience as Web Designer.
- 5+ years of experience designing website layouts using design software tools such as Webflow.
- Understanding of responsive design and catering interfaces to their viewport and device.
- Delivering functional and aesthetically strong products, driven by user requirements that provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrating empathy for end user experience and delivering UI with that in mind.
- Contributing technical expertise to the design components of the development effort.
- Fully remote
- No timezone shifting
- Compensation in US Dollars
If you are as excited to learn more as we are about working with you, please submit your resume (don't forget to add a link to your portfolio) and let’s be in touch!
- Please no agencies or C2C.
(Must be located in Charlotte, NC or willing to commute here 1 day a week). The role is hybrid with 1 day on-site and 4 days wherever. Also, we're right beside the Light Rail.
Welcome to WaveMind! We're a technology-forward digital marketing agency with a focus on AI, automation, and cutting-edge solutions. We're looking for a Creative Web Designer to join our team. If you're passionate about beautiful design and enjoy learning new technologies, we'd love to hear from you!
We're looking for a Creative Web Designer who has an eye for stunning design. You'll be responsible for creating visually appealing websites for our diverse clientele.
- Design and develop websites using Webflow, Wix Studio, Spline, Shopify, or similar.
- Create e-commerce platforms with Shopify.
- May have a need to utilize no-code tools like Bubble.io for app development (experience is a plus but not necessary).
- Continuously update your skills and knowledge in emerging technologies and design trends.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to ensure the designs align with client needs and brand guidelines.
- Present your designs in team meetings and to clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience designing websites using Webflow, Shopify, Spline, Wix Studio, or similar tools.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your skills.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Solid communication skills.
- Bonus points for familiarity with AI and automation tools.
🚀 Unlimited Growth Opportunities: At WaveMind, your career trajectory is not set in stone—it's more like a rocket launch! We believe in nurturing talent and providing ample opportunities for you to grow and ascend within the company. Your success is our success!
🤝 Collaborative Team: We value each team member's unique skills and perspectives, fostering an environment where you can freely share your ideas and learn from others.
💡 Innovative Approach: We're not your run-of-the-mill digital marketing agency. We pride ourselves on thinking outside the box and pushing the boundaries of what's possible. We love AI, automation, and emerging technologies 🤖. You'll be a part of groundbreaking projects that truly make a difference.
🎓 Continuous Learning: The digital marketing landscape is ever-changing, and we want you to stay ahead of the curve. We offer ongoing training sessions, workshops, and resources to keep you updated and at the top of your game.
🎁 Perks & Benefits: Flexible work hours and schedule, bonuses, and a bunch of cool perks that make your workday something to look forward to.
Please include a link to your portfolio on your resume.
If you're a creative individual with a knack for web design and a love for technology, we'd love to hear from you!
As the job title suggests, I'm looking for the unicorn that's got deep experience with Webflow but also can build, maintain, and manage a programmatic SEO strategy. Oh and if you've got a design bend to you... well... hi =)
APM Help is trying to become the go to brand/platform for the best property managers in America (and maybe one day the world). Most property managers are small mom & pop business and beyond accounting, they need help with pretty much everything else re: running a small business.
We're looking to revamp our brand guidelines along with our website (in webflow) which dovetails into a programmatic seo strategy that is dependent on performant page templates.
We're at $5M ARR, cash flow positive, and building out our growth team. This role will most likely start out as a contract/project but can easily turn into a full time hire.
To see if you even read to this part of the job post, I will not respond if you just reach out via Wellfound. You must email me with examples of your work. The more you can show me, the more likely we will setup a meet to chat. TIA! firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Webflow Designer, you play a crucial role in creating captivating, high-converting websites for our clients. The ideal candidate has a strong eye for design, knows how to use the Client-First Framework by Finsweet, able to work fast and follow best practices while developing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Turn high-fidelity mockups into functioning Webflow websites
- Ensure that all elements of the website work together, including links, navigation menus, forms, and more
- Develop responsive designs to ensure the website looks good and functions well on all device types and browsers
- Implement best practices for web development, including speed optimization, accessibility, and basic SEO
- Collaborate with designers and content writers to ensure the website looks as intended and meets the client’s needs
- Integrate websites with other tools and software using Zapier
- Set up conversion tracking for forms and advertising platforms to measure website performance and user behavior
- 2+ Years of Webflow Experience
- Experience building sites with Finsweet’s Client-First Framework
- Proficient in HTML & CSS
- Up-to-date portfolio showcasing Webflow development work
- Proficiency in using Zapier for integrations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills for working with clients and team members
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills for managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Availability during our office hours of 9 AM - 6 PM (EST)
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, Sick Days)
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Regular Salary Increases
- Performance Bonuses
- Growth Potential as Company Expands
- Work Remotely for a US-Based Company
About Our Company
Right Customer is a leading digital growth & advertising agency helping entrepreneurs scale their businesses with paid advertising. Our agency is committed to maximizing ROI, and we have helped our clients profitably generate a combined $50,000,000 in the last three years. We specialize in strategic planning, paid advertising, customer acquisition, lead generation, and digital experience creation with websites.
At Wenn, we are a relentlessly people-focused group who are re-imagining, re-designing, and
re-engineering the way people find their next job. We are looking for passionate and creative people who love helping others and innovating like crazy to join our cause.
We get off on solving real problems in the simplest, most elegant manner possible and want to work with people who Get. Shit. Done.
We’re a team of people who don’t listen when we are told something can’t be done. We hate the status quo. We dream big, iterate fast, and build shit.
We were named the Top HR Tech Startup of 2022 and presented at SXSW 2023 as one of the leading companies “Building the Future of Work”.
We need to revamp our Webflow site and are looking for someone that is willing to build it for some very valuable equity in our tech company. This is a part-time position and you will be paid with equity in the company. This is a chance to get in on the ground-floor of a high-growth tech company.
You are a motivated and energetic rockstar of a web developer who has a proven track record in designing beautiful websites for your clients.
You excel in a fast-paced environment. You do your best work while riding the Giant Inverted Boomerang at Six Flags while your pants are literally on fire. If your Six Flags doesn’t have WiFi, you Wi(ll)Fi(nd) a way.
If you thought your high school [girlfriend/boyfriend]’s habit of driving while talking on the phone and eating ramen was reckless, this is not the company for you.
- Design and Development: o Translate provided designs and wireframes into responsive Webflow websites, ensuring visual consistency, functionality, and user-friendliness. o Utilize Webflow’s native interactions and animations to enhance the user experience.
- Webflow CMS: o Set up, customize, and manage Webflow CMS collections. o Integrate dynamic elements and ensure smooth and coherent data flow throughout the website.
- Responsive Design: o Ensure all web designs are mobile-responsive and compatible across major browsers and devices.
- Optimization: o Optimize website performance to ensure fast loading speeds, including image optimization, code minification, and other best practices. o Improve SEO performance of the website, integrating meta tags, improving page structure, and ensuring overall search engine friendliness.
- Collaboration: o Collaborate closely with designers, content creators, and other stakeholders to ensure design fidelity and address feedback. o Coordinate with backend developers if any integrations with external APIs or databases are required.
- Testing & Debugging: o Conduct thorough testing to identify and rectify any bugs or issues. o Regularly review and test website elements for any signs of issues or malfunctions.
- Documentation & Training: o Provide clear documentation for any custom code or complex features for future reference. o Train internal team members on using Webflow’s editor for content updates, if required.
- Continuous Improvement: o Stay updated with the latest features and best practices in Webflow. o Make recommendations for enhancements based on new Webflow features or web design trends.
Maintenance & Support
- Provide ongoing website maintenance, updates, and support post-launch.
- Address any website issues or malfunctions promptly.
- Know what you're doing and be able to execute quickly
- Fully fluent in Webflow
- Have a portfolio you can share of other sites you have built
- Bonus is you can create website copy as well
Are you a Mid-to-Senior Webflow Developer with outstanding English proficiency (C1-C2 level)? Do you derive satisfaction from creating aesthetically impressive websites and high-performing landing pages that elevate the online user experience? If these attributes describe you, then your application is just what we've been anticipating.
We are WebRun, dedicated to helping businesses reach their peak online potential. We design and develop websites and landing pages that don't just captivate the eye but also successfully convert visitors into paying clients. At this time, we're eagerly seeking a Latin America-based Webflow Developer with particular expertise in:
- Speed/Performance: You understand how to ensure a Webflow project loads at lightning speed, placing high importance on effective asset management, image optimization, and clean coding.
- Figma to Webflow: You have the skills to take a Figma design and recreate it in Webflow, employing a systematic method to replicate layouts, styles, and components.
- Class Naming Theory: You firmly believe in structured class naming systems such as Client-First and appreciate their necessity in establishing scalable Webflow projects.
- Reusing Components: You excel in reusing components across various projects, enhancing productivity, and lessening development time (Familiar with Relume.io, perhaps?).
- Animations: You are adept at crafting Webflow animations, interactions, and transitions, resulting in interactive websites that are a delight to navigate.
- Pixel Perfection: You can translate another's design into a pixel-perfect reality.
- Responsive Design: You possess an in-depth comprehension of crafting websites that function optimally and look stunning on any device.
The candidate we choose will receive a salary ranging from $1700 to $1900 USD per month.
Here's an overview of our recruitment process
- Introductory Video: Begin by creating a short video to introduce yourself. Tell us about your background, interests, and, most importantly, your Webflow experience. After applying, upload your video to YouTube and share the link with us by sending it to email@example.com. In addition to the video, we'd also love to see examples of your work. So, please send along a link to your Webflow projects as well.
- Technical Test: After reviewing your video and project links, we will shortlist the most promising candidates for a technical test. This is your opportunity to show us your prowess with Webflow.
- First Interview: If your technical skills align with our needs, we'll schedule a video call with our Product Manager. We want to know more about your work style, problem-solving abilities, and any remarkable projects you've contributed to.
- Final Interview: Lastly, you'll have a video conversation with our CEO. This meeting is intended to help us better understand your aspirations and to give you a clearer picture of our vision at WebRun.
- If you're passionate about innovating with Webflow and are eager to join a team that is equally enthusiastic about maximizing our clients' online potential, we look forward to hearing from you.
Submit your application now and let's conquer the web together!
(P.S: Don't forget to mention the time when you did something remarkable with Webflow!)
We're actively seeking a skilled Webflow Developer to become a part of our dedicated team. We operate entirely remotely, emphasizing team growth and a balanced work-life dynamic. We choose to work with clients who align with our values and vision.
We're looking for a developer proficient in transitioning designs from Figma to Webflow, ensuring a consistent class system, complete with animations and integrations. Familiarity with basic JS functionalities is a bonus. Additionally, the ability to build products in Bubble or Flutterflow will be highly appreciated.
If you believe you're the right fit and are keen to contribute to our mission, please reach out with your top 2 Webflow projects. We're excited to collaborate and achieve great results together.
LSPediA provides SaaS solutions to the pharmaceutical industry. Manufacturers, wholesale distributors, dispensers, and healthcare providers partner with LSPediA to make, move, track, verify, and protect the drug products in their care for patient safety.
LSPediA is different because our solution potential is limitless. Built with user efficiency, automation, and data security at their core, our solutions are transforming compliance and supply chain efforts. LSPediA’s OneScan™ and Investigator™ technologies enable error-free and keyboard-free capabilities for ASN, EPCIS, VRS, issue tracking, and interoperability.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Web Designer with a strong background in Webflow to design and develop visually appealing and functional websites for our company. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, a deep understanding of web design principles, and a proven track record of creating stunning websites using Webflow.
- Collaborate with our team to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Design and develop responsive web pages using Webflow.
- Ensure the website is optimized for various devices and screen sizes.
- Implement and test features to enhance user experience.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
- Provide design ideas and suggestions to improve website aesthetics and functionality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the website design or functionality.
- Stay updated with the latest design trends and Webflow updates.
- Proven experience designing and developing websites using Webflow.
- Strong portfolio showcasing Webflow projects.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and user experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
Hello! We are a badass digital & Webflow agency with a chilled-out vibe and a fully remote team that knows how to get things done while having a good time. Right now, we’re looking for a versatile E-commerce Webmaster & Webflow Developer to add their spark to our crew.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will involve wearing two hats. For half of your time, you'll act as a Webmaster, taking care of a client’s e-commerce Webflow site. The other half will see you showing off your Webflow development skills. This is a full-time role that promises variety, fun, and the chance to flex your development muscles.
As E-commerce Webmaster (20 hours/week)
- Be the go-to person for our client, keeping their Webflow site and integeratios top-notch and working smoothly.
- Chat regularly with the client to update them and get feedback on site updates and maintenance.
- Regularly check in with the client through virtual meetings to update them and gather feedback on site updates and maintenance.
- Generally be available during Central Standard Time (CST) hours to sync up with the client’s needs.
- Make the website shine with fresh content and awesome visuals.
- Keep an eye on website security and speed—no bugs or slow pages allowed!
- Understand how the website impacts the client's business.
As Webflow Developer (20 hours/week)
- Build cool, responsive designs (provided) that look great on any device.
- Work closely with the team to bring projects to life.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest Webflow features.
- Solve problems before they happen, keeping everything running seamlessly.
What We're Looking For
- You've got solid experience with the Webflow platform—non-negotiable.
- You have a keen understanding of e-commerce platforms and SEO—it’s a big plus.
- You’ve got a portfolio that showcases your killer Webflow projects.
- You're a people person, ready to collaborate with our client and our team.
You Should Be
- A quick thinker and a problem solver — we value getting stuff done!
- Ready to work remotely — goodbye, stressful commutes!
- Cool with a laid-back vibe but know when it’s time to hustle.
- Excited to grow and learn in a fast-paced digital space.
Why Join Us?
- Work with a team where your ideas are celebrated, not just heard.
- Enjoy the freedom of remote work — work from wherever you want!
- Be a part of a culture that's all about creativity and fun.
- Ready to make a big impact in the digital world? This is your chance!
We are a newer physical therapy brand/company that supports all people but focuses on women and women's health. We are in need of website updates and our original web designer is no longer designing freelance so we are looking for a designer who can help us update our current website and help us to update it in the future when we need. We have all design elements in Figma.
We need to add some pages to the site and consolidate others. This will require some re-designing the landing page, updating another page by consolidating two current pages into one, and adding a new one. We also will need help brainstorming how and where to add other information currently lacking on our site related to insurance and payment.
Groombuggy is the premier mobile dog grooming company in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are growing rapidly. We are taking a Silicon Valley tech startup approach to the mobile dog grooming industry. We are proud of the work we do to create great jobs for dog groomers and help pet owners care for their loved ones. We’re excited to become the next modern national pet brand.
We are looking for a part-time Website Manager. We have two main websites we have built on Webflow, one is external for the public and customers, the other is an internal resource for our groomers and customer success team. You will be working closely with the leadership team to craft and deliver content onto these websites.
This role is ideal for someone who has managed a Webflow project for other clients, and is actively doing so for other clients. We are looking for someone who stays on top of the latest Webflow updates, as well as the other low-code/no-code tools commonly used with Webflow. Experience with Airtable and Zapier is also a huge plus as we would like to leverage those tools alongside the website.
This is a part-time, remote position. We anticipate this role being 20-30 hours per week for the first few weeks, then settling into 10-20 hours per week thereafter. You’ll be doing high impact work with a high caliber team in a very fun and high growth business. Also, a love for dogs is a plus!
We’re a fantastic, high quality team looking to grow quickly. Come join the pack!
You will be the Website/Webflow guru!
- Managing all aspects of the websites in a timely manner - being able to respond to the company’s need in a reasonable time to make updates to the websites
- Helping us clean up the current websites, and restructure the sites with a strong foundation for scalability
- Consult and advise the leadership team on best practices with using Webflow, and other tools that integrate well with Webflow to provide a better online experience
- Joining regular weekly meetings to coordinate and stay up to date with the latest company news and developments, and supporting such developments as needed on the websites
- Communicate quickly and clear on the relevant Slack channels
- Help other positions in the company learn the basics of Webflow, so they can update the relevant content within their realm of responsibility (ie. collections, form submissions)
The efficient and organized deployment and management of our internal and external websites will be critical to us scaling the company quickly. Prior to growing the company rapidly and pushing the business into new markets, we need to have a website infrastructure that can quickly adapt.
Success for this role is 1) identifying and implementing best practices for managing the websites and 2) working with our leadership team to craft a beautiful and user-friendly website that can allow multiple editors to update content as needed.
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and characteristics:
- We imagine someone in this role will have 3+ years of experience in Webflow, as well as some basic design experience whether in Figma, Sketch or XD
- Candidates with Zapier experience will have an advantage
- Bonus if have experience with Adobe Creative Suite - especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Bonus if you have experience working with SalesForce (this is our main CRM)
- A systems builder – your job is to build systems that scale for significant growth to come.
- Clear communication, detail-orientation, team collaboration, and personal organization.
- Strong communication skills and familiarity with Slack and Google Suite
- Enthusiasm and positivity.
- Above all – fun, friendly, detail oriented, highly organized, and positive!
We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area. However we are a remote team and this role can be done remotely anywhere. We have several other employees working remotely throughout the world!
We are LoudFace, a top-tier Webflow/marketing agency that thrives on innovation and high performance. We don't do mediocrity. If you have a passion for pushing Webflow to its limits, we want you.
Position: Webflow Expert Developer
Location: Remote (We're based in Dubai, but your location doesn't matter)
Salary: Based on skills and experience
- Convert medium-advanced to ultra-advanced UI/UX designs to fully functional Webflow projects
- Rigorous testing for speed and performance of various components
- Collaborate with the design and marketing team to bring creative ideas to life
- Make data-driven decisions for website optimization
- Stay current with industry trends and up-to-date with the latest in Webflow development
- Manage client communication and lead development phases
- Proven experience with Webflow; we're talking 3+ years of hands-on work
- Expertise in responsive design
- Detail-oriented with an obsessive focus on quality and performance
- A portfolio that can speak for itself
- Exceptional and clear communication skills in English (requirement)
- Remote work with flexible hours
- Real influence in company direction
- Opportunity for rapid career growth
- Work with a team where your input is not just welcomed, it's necessary
How to Apply
Send your resume, portfolio, and a brief intro about why you're the right fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for talented Webflow Developers to join our team at Paperunikorn. This role requires a creative thinker with a strong design portfolio and Webflow experience.
Paperunikorn is a growing Namibian-based Webflow Agency. We build websites for bold companies that strive to make an impact, We've recently become Webflow Template Designers and aside from being template designers, we develop websites for clients worldwide.
We believe that anyone new to the no-code space deserves an opportunity to succeed and flourish regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability.
As a fully remote agency, we foster freedom, collaboration and connection where our teamwork thrives. We’re driven by our core values and only bring on board people who are passionate about their craft and genuinely care about their teammates.
We're especially excited about collaborating with African-based junior developers to bring our vision to life of creating the largest webflow community in Africa.
As a template designer with us, you'll
- Earn competitive payouts for your template sales
- Join a talented community of designers
- Learn and share best practices
- Expand your Webflow knowledge
- You will implement your custom template designs in Webflow, taking a nice and organized design made in Figma and transforming it into an amazing website.
- Design visually compelling mobile responsive websites in Webflow
- Create and implement your designs that meet Webflow's template submission guidelines
- Build fully functional Webflow websites from your Figma designs.
- Create user-friendly CMS structures that make it easy to add and edit content.
- Comply with Paperunikorn in resolving your template technical issues.
- Review and test your websites for accessibility, speed, functionality, and browser compatibility.
- You’re a developer, not a designer. You love Webflow because it allows you to be more efficient. You also have a critical eye for design and can spot mistakes easily.
- You love Webflow.
- You have deep experience in HTML, CSS and JS.
- You can get things done by yourself, but you also know when it’s time to ask for help.
- You have a keen attention to detail.
- Can handle execution and prioritize your work. Able to work on complex designs on your own and run autonomously.
- Treat everything you do uniquely and understand that no client, project, product or way of working is ever the same.
- You are an over-communicator and believe that clear, precise & timely communication is what drives us forward
- You love what you do and always looking to deepen your knowledge and skills, always hungry to stay ‘on top of new possibilities, changes and trends
- You feel comfortable in handling ambiguity and ‘the unknown’, seeing these as an opportunity for growth and innovation.
- 2+ year(s) Webflow experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with tools like Asana, Slack, Notion
- Knows Figma inside and out
- Familiarity with Relume Library and Finsweet
- A portfolio that showcases your strengths in UI and visual design, along with your proficiency in modern-day design tools like Figma
- Be comfortable taking risks in design, pushing past the obvious, and making something you love
- Strong problem-solving ability, be organized and process-oriented
Design & Aesthetics
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles, including contrast, typography, layout, balance, hierarchies, and proportion
- Adherence to Web design trends and UX/UI Design Principles
Layout & structure
- Pleasing compositions with an interesting and creative layout
- Logical class naming and structure - your class naming is flawless, follow correct spelling and use a logical naming
- Your design looks great on all devices and breakpoints and you optimize your images for the web
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience building projects in Webflow.
- Deep understanding and practice of the Webflow CMS and/or Webflow E-commerce customer
- Strong sense of empathy for the customer and end-user
- Great communication skills and availability to provide stellar template support in a timely manner
- Willingness to absorb feedback and creative direction from the Template QA team
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- 50% Payout means you'll earn 50% of your total template sales
- Attach links to your portfolio and 3 Webflow work samples for review
- If your application is approved, you’ll receive an onboarding email into your inbox in the following 15-30 business days.
Why work with us?
- Our values guide everything we do and what we want to be
- We are a fully remote team, by design. We prefer people in Africa (and around)
- We are ambitious, we don’t settle, and we are aiming for greatness for the agency and for everyone in it
We at Vue Graphics are looking for an additional Webflow Developer who can help us handle a few client projects soon. Are you the right candidate?!
- You have at least 2+ Years of Webflow experience.
- You have experience in easily implementing Figma design to Webflow.
- You know Client-first.
- You know the basics of SEO.
Thank you and see you soon! :)
Design Kind offers design services to charities and the third sector. Our services include web design, branding and publication design. We're super passionate about what we do and very proud to be working with game changing people and organisations across the Uk. We're a small team but are now looking for a Webflow developer who can initially work with us on one or two websites on a freelance basis. We hope to find someone who will be interested in becoming part of the team during 2024, after these initial projects on a 3 day a week contract (tbc).
- Design and develop websites on Webflow
- Have superb and reliable communication with the team and clients, one of our strengths is very prompt communication.
- You must have a folio of Webflow websites created solely by yourself.
- Previous projects in the charity/voluntary/third sector would be a bonus, but not essential.
Job Listing: Freelance Webflow Experts Needed at 3SIX5 Digital
3SIX5 Digital is a dynamic, client-focused digital agency specialising in web design, development, and digital marketing. We pride ourselves on delivering top-notch services that empower businesses to maximise their digital footprint. We are looking to expand our team by bringing on board experienced Freelance Webflow Experts to meet the growing demands of our diverse clientele.
We are offering a unique opportunity for 10 Freelance Webflow Experts to work with us on a monthly retainer basis. Once a client is onboarded, you will be retained for ongoing Webflow support for as long as the client requires. The role also offers flexibility to move around to other clients over time if the client doesn’t need the service anymore or pauses for a period.
- Develop, design, and maintain Webflow websites for a chosen client.
- Provide ongoing support for the client using a ticket system for updates, modifications, and troubleshooting.
- Possibility to create landing pages for a specific client or maintain a large Webflow website.
- Communicate with the client using a Slack channel. Proficient English is essential.
- Meet deliverable deadlines and maintain a high standard of work.
- 2+ years of experience working with Webflow.
- Strong portfolio showcasing Webflow projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
What We Offer
- Competitive monthly retainer fees.
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects across various industries.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Flexibility to move across clients and projects over time.
- Over time, the top Webflow developers will be integrated into the 3SIX5 Digital central team.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and a link to your Webflow portfolio to email@example.com
This is a trial for 10 Webflow freelancers only for now, so seize the opportunity and apply today! We look forward to seeing how you can make a difference at 3SIX5 Digital.
Need UI/UX designer experienced using WebFlow tool + Figma
Need both exp… only Figma won’t work
Main exp needs to be in WebFlow
Well versed with web, android and iOS apps UI/UX and material designs
Ensure designsr consistent over all 3 platforms and knows how to handle large web screens and how to condense the web designs into good looking mobile apps.
Need to have a great portfolio with actual live work for review and not just case studies and sample designs (profiles without portfolio will not be considered)
Good comm skills and need to be patient with clients to iterate the designs continuously
Private equity funds have long been one of the most attractive investment opportunities, outperforming public market benchmarks, like the S&P 500. But these funds have also been difficult or impossible to access, especially for individuals. Onerous paperwork, high investment minimums (~€10m) and difficulty picking a fund have all been hurdles that kept individuals out. Access has always been dominated by institutions or a select few. Enter Moonfare.
Moonfare is revolutionising access to private equity using a fully digital platform that provides qualified investors access to selectively vetted top-performing funds within 15 minutes and at minimums as low as €50,000. Moonfare provides investors with innovative reporting and the potential to trade their stakes in funds using our Secondary Market. We are introducing never before seen transparency and liquidity to private equity, and with our ongoing expansion across key markets in Europe and Asia, we are enabling investors around the world to reach further.
The Moonfare team brings together individuals with a wealth of different backgrounds, from leading investment and private banks and private equity fund managers to disruptive tech startups, leading newspapers and top law firms. Moonfarians strive to keep growing and want to challenge the status quo while working as a team to deliver innovative solutions and the Moonfare vision.
Senior Webflow Developer (m/f/d)
As a Senior Webflow Developer at Moonfare, you will be working heavily with MarTech & design teams developing the landing pages that help us democratise private equity investing for the globe. It is essential that we have vibrant, appealing and attractive landing pages for optimal user experience.Having a strong focus on creating pages and landing pages with clean and contextual CSS classes, reusable components and expansive work. You are someone who understands website structures, workflows, landing pages and someone who enjoys taking full ownership of what you deliver.
- Develop pages that users find easy to navigate and use.
- Deliver high quality development with SEO semantics, high performance and speed.
- Be a part of a large process of starting from an idea, to refinement, design and development.
- Have fluency with Webflow, Webflow Interactions and Global Components.
- Have an awareness for developing with expansion in mind - clean reusable code and CSS classes, reusable components, interactions and contextual/semantic code.
- Have experience with developing responsive structures that turn desktop versions into tablet>mobile versions easily.
- Have experience with Figma and the ability to develop pixel perfect pages from a Figma file, including animations and interactions.
- Have an understanding of SEO basics and knowledge of how to set up all the necessary SEO information for a functioning page, such as meta tags, open graph image optimisation, H1 to H6 tags, semantic HTML tags, Schema Markups.
- Have knowledge of Webflow's CMS, structure and the ability to utilise it through the website for various categories including but not limited to Blog Articles, News, Categorisation, Files, etc.
The next Moonfarian
- Excellent communication skills, a great team member that likes to collaborate with others on solutions, idea generation and brain-storming.
- Desire to work as a part of a bigger process whilst operating with the bigger picture in mind.
- You enjoy driving continuous improvement and innovation.
- Embrace responsibility and ownership to help the business and yourself thrive.
- Be confident in your ability and your ideas.
- Be proactive and seek work.
- Be calm and collected even when working under pressure.
- Have the confidence in yourself to implement your ideas.
- Be a sponge for new information and knowledge.
- Look out for your teammates and treat everyone as equals.
If you feel you do not meet all of the requirements, we still encourage you to apply!
Invest in yourself
- Ownership: All team members are empowered to bring ideas, make decisions and have impact. Participate in our equity program and share in our success.
- Transparency: Everyone at Moonfare is regularly updated on strategic progress, KPI tracking, product updates and changes.
- Growth: Not only will you grow in your role, you also have access to an individual growth budget of €1,500 or 2% of base salary (whichever is higher).
- Diversity: Our Diversity Committee ensures we hold ourselves accountable and continuously improve our D&I initiatives.
We understand the important role that diversity plays in our success. Different backgrounds, experiences and ideas push us further and raise the bar. We're committed to developing an inclusive and safe culture where everyone — regardless of colour, race, religion, sex, origin, sexuality, disability, marital status, citizenship or gender identity — knows that they are an integral part of the team and can bring their full potential to their work.