Web Designer at Chainlink Labs
As Web Designer you will not only be instrumental in driving Chainlink’s strategy and messaging across all of its web properties, which receive tens of thousands of visitors daily, but also own all of Chainlink Labs Webflow projects, designs and processes. You will collaborate with various stakeholders and team leads throughout the organization to bring Chainlink vision to life by owning the entry points of one of the most exciting and rapidly growing blockchain projects in the industry.
- Influence the way Chainlink brand stories are told through its web properties
- Become a key design stakeholder by owning both the interface design and implementation processes in Webflow
- Partner with colleagues across the organization, and actively contribute with ideas on the team’s goals and strategy
- Collaborate closely with peer designers to craft functional web designs that strengthen the Chainlink Labs brands web presence
- Define and execute agile end-to-end workflows for new pages and updates
- Reinforce Chainlink’s brand awareness by following and contributing to our brand guidelines
- Provable experience building websites in Webflow
- Have passion for web storytelling, and proven experience as a Web Designer
- Have an eye for clean and functional web design, with strong user interface design skills
- Fundamental knowledge of formal design principles including color, typography, and layout
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Have the ability to translate high-level requirements into modern, intuitive, and functional web pages and designs artifacts
- Feel comfortable working on broadly defined concepts, as well as executing narrowly defined deliverables
- Experience taking initiative, working independently and actively to resolve issues, and taking ownership of project
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.