Flo. Marketing is looking for a dynamic Webflow Designer & Developer to jump in on a variety of client projects. You’ll produce high-quality, easy-to-manage websites for our clients. We’re looking for someone who values communication and loves collaboration. This person will work alongside the President and Founder of Flo. Marketing and the Director of Marketing to deliver what we do best – making our clients’ vision come to life in a meaningful way.
Who You Are
You thrive on variety and are able to work on multiple projects at a time. You design for digital, develop for web and communicate ideas clearly both verbally and in written form. You are a natural problem solver who works to ensure all deliverables are something you’re personally proud of. You love feedback and are continuously searching for ways to improve your craft. You don’t believe in excuses – your focus is on getting results.
What You’ll Do
- The Webflow Designer & Developer role is a freelance role reporting to the Director of Marketing and Operations. This role is remote and based primarily on East Coast time. In this role you will:
- Develop and design websites consistent with brand guidelines
- Utilize Webflow CMS to create easy-to-manage, easy-to-navigate websites
- Manage the entire web development life cycle, from scoping and planning to development and maintenance.
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, security, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Integrate with necessary APIs
- Work within Adobe XD and/or Figma to collaborate with team members on wireframes prior to design
- Clearly articulate design rationale to cross-functional partners, clients, and team members.
- Approach all projects through a strategic lens – blending art and science to create a seamless user experience
- Manage time excellently to meet internal and external deadlines. Work within Asana project management and Toggl time tracking to provide visibility to time spent.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven experience with Webflow and a design portfolio to share. Experience with Wordpress a plus
- Ability to make strategic recommendations on how to improve branded content and user experience. You’re obsessed with automation and most efficient use of resources.
- You troubleshoot errors, identify hazards, and fix problems as needed.
- You work independently in a collaborative remote team without close supervision. You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail.
- You work closely with the team to deliver a high-quality experience to users, while maintaining usability and accessibility best practices.
- Exceptional attention to detail ranging from time management to proofing work for errors and visual consistency
- Strong verbal communication- ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve best-in-class design solutions
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite. Expert in Adobe XD or Figma
Candidates must submit a recent, relevant portfolio in order to be considered for the position.
Who We Are
Flo. Marketing began in 2018 because we know the importance of a first impression. Without a brand, businesses don’t stand a chance. We started Flo. to help business owners communicate their potential. We offer full-funnel marketing, branding, and digital services for companies of all sizes.
We are a team of doers and teachers that take a whole-minded approach to every client’s request. We make sure all strategies and communications are purposeful, functional, and audience-specific. We enjoy making the complex easy to understand and are highly focused on delivering the best experience possible for our clients. We love making others successful and enjoy seeing visions come to life.