Webflow Expert at Punch Group
Punch is a full-service digital agency on a mission to build the best digital experiences. We are looking to hire an experienced Webflow Designer to help us keep growing our team. Apply today!
What we look for
We value the ability to adapt to change and a desire for professional growth. We work hard to provide our talent opportunities to grow their skills through meaningful work.
- Experience building websites in Webflow.
- Ability to Migrate Sketch or Figma Files to Webflow.
- Ability to create responsive design in Webflow.
- Ability to create animations and page transitions in Webflow.
- Able to Connect Webflow with Zapier and Other Tools.
- A strong understanding of UI, user experience, cross-browser compatibility (including mobile & tablets), general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues, especially creative team members.
- Experience in planning and delivering web platforms that feature multiple products and services.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications, Web Development Tools and Programming Languages.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Good English Speaking Skills.
- Familiar with Slack for Consistent Communication.
- Build and launch websites and mobile apps.
- Work closely as a project team to iterate on UI/UX designs.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Provide development and design on internal web applications.
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Collaborate with our growth marketing and product teams.
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders (executives/management/creative team) to apply your expertise to many interesting website solutions.
- Nice to have: 2-3 links of your most recent Webflow or relevant projects and a link to your Dribbble or Webflow profile. Try to send a diverse set of sites for us to see your range of expertise.