About The Team
At ConsiderBeyond, we are building a global platform where conscious consumers meet conscious brands, and vice versa. To provide better information to consumers, we evaluate conscious brands through the ESG / sustainability lens and verify all information possible. Our team is fast-paced, collaborative and must be a self-initiator.
About The Role
As a graphic designer, you will create and deliver visuals for value messaging and creative deliverables on our social media and website. The designer should have an advanced understanding of branding and expert knowledge of all design programs and tools.
Who you are
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, or similar design and prototyping tools
- Experience designing for a CMS platform such as WordPress, Webflow, or Squarespace
- Particularly a strong understanding of the Webflow platform
- Basic understanding of front-end development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team and independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities based on workload
- Experience and comfort working with engineers in a technical environment
- Ability to multi-task
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in design, visual communications, digital media, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in web, UI, and/or visual product design experience
- Fluent in Korean is a plus but not a must.