Are you ready to be a part of a fast-paced, revolutionary company that values everyONE?
Realty ONE Group is a full-service dynamic real estate brand designed with a ‘You first!’ focus. We're opening doors every day across the globe – ONE home, ONE dream, ONE life at a time.
Our COOLture thrives on the belief that everyone and everything matters—empowering their agents to open new doors every day. The Realty ONE Group platform was constructed from the ground up to connect people with technology and provide amazing experiences.
Realty ONE Group’s vision and purpose are catalyzing change in the industry, empowering agents to succeed and make a difference as ONE.
Realty ONE Group is 100% debt-free, family-owned, and has been featured in Inc.’s 500 for seven consecutive years. Realty ONE Group is on track to open 1,000+ offices in 50 states with over 150,000 agents!
Realty ONE Group - creating a WOW experience for their raving fans daily! Come join the fun as an employee of the ONE team!
The primary role of the Web Designer is responsible for creating the design and layout of a website based on campaign and brand needs. This role will develop new user-facing features, determining the structure and design of web pages, and can design and build landing pages utilizing platforms such as Webflow.
This is a remote-based position, however candidates must reside in the Western United States in the Pacific Standard Time (PST) time zone to be considered for the role.
- Develop new user-facing features that are both aesthetic and functional by understanding business requirements.
- Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Understand how to code within platforms like Webflow and be able to develop animations and special effects throughout the site.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability and assure all user input is validated before submission
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables) to utilize in various platforms
- Can design image and assets if needed for marketing needs.
- Identify and troubleshoot any issues within the site (making sure everything is responsive)
- Collaborate effectively with Product, IT Development, and Management teams
- Incorporate feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance the site experience
- Provide quarterly reports on platform performances and optimization plans
- Investigate and demonstrate understanding of the industry's most recent trends
- Create storyboards to conceptualize designs and accurately communicate project plans.
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of Web Designer experience for digital products or services is required
- Design experience using Webflow is required.
- A portfolio of professional work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, Webflow and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work well as a team player but also independently.
- Stellar oral and written communication abilities with strong presentation skills in a virtual & in-person setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and metric-driven environment with little supervision.
- Strong organization and time management; ability to prioritize multiple activities concurrently.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The Web Designer will have prolonged periods of sitting in front of a desk and working on a computer and may be required to lift up to 15 pounds at times. This is primarily a sedentary office classification.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cool + Culture = “COOLture”! Here at Realty ONE Group, there’s no better place than together. At the ONE, you will not only enjoy a fantastic team and inspired office spaces, but also a first-class benefits program:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for employees and dependents
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- Flexible PTO- start accruing on day 1!
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401 (k) + Company Match
- 11 Paid Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays