100% Remote, Anywhere USA
Compensation: $60 - $85 / per hour
At MaestroQA, we believe the quality of your customer experience (CX) defines the quality of your brand …and so do our clients. From Etsy to Shopify, DoorDash, Zoom, Zendesk, and more– we're on a mission to create amazing customer experiences globally. 🌎
MaestroQA is a modern CX Management software that powers customer loyalty. We give organizations unfiltered visibility into their customer experiences to drive quality improvements and uncover coaching opportunities.
We're ~70 employees, with strong customer loyalty, growing revenue, exciting product innovation, and only just scratching the surface of our potential. We raised a Series A to help us accelerate our growth. Join us in building the future of CX, we're just getting started. 🚀
Whether it’s building out a new feature page in Webflow, helping us re-design / re-build our email templates design in Marketo, or updating the design of various branded assets used in the Sales process and across the marketing lifecycle, the projects will all be instrumental in helping MaestroQA fuel our growth.
Within the first 60 days, we will assess the overall impact of this role and make a decision on whether it will become a full time position.
- You will be the sole designer and developer on the MaestroQA marketing team, helping us build and execute on compelling and engaging branded assets — from landing pages, to webpages, ad visuals, screenshots, splash page graphics, pop-up ads, etc.
- Continuously optimize website performance to improve quality and increase velocity of inbound leads
- Collaborate closely with members of the marketing team to develop modern, pixel-perfect designs across all our web assets, campaigns and touchpoints (email, web, social, etc.)
- If needed - deploy and configure site analytics and report on performance and run A/B tests and experiments (using a tool like Segment, Hotjar and Amplitude); deliver insights to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Implement new customer touchpoints across a wide range of tools and platforms, such as custom email templates and custom event registration pages; has enthusiasm for learning new tools
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to update the corporate branding style guides (icons, color palettes, etc)
- 3 or more years of experience developing Webflow webpages
- Expertise in HTML/CSS and commitment to pixel-perfect, responsive web design
- Broad knowledge of web development and IT best practices, including SEO, hosting, source control, analytics, etc.
- 3 or more years of design experience creating compelling branded assets (graphics, illustrations, marketing materials, websites/landing pages, etc.)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma (it’s our preferred concepting tool)
- Experience launching, maintaining, and troubleshooting complex marketing-tech integrations (such Salesforce CRMs, marketing automation tools (Marketo/Outreach), etc)
- Cross-browser and platform testing as standard practice
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in graphic and web design
- Direct response email experience (Experience with Marketo templates is a plus!)
✨ Feel like you’re not checking all the boxes?
We highly encourage you to apply anyway. Sometimes the best opportunities are the ones we self-select out of. Take the leap!