Contract: Freelance per project basis
The job in a line
The production, modification and maintenance of websites incorporating our next generation of browser-based interactive digital storytelling experiences.
About HanSpringett Ltd
We are a London-based creative strategy agency driving digital excellence. Focussing on 'no code' platforms, we create interactive experiences for some of the biggest media and publishing brands in the world like Vogue, GQ, Red Bull, Timeout Magazine and Hearst.
Want to continue? Here’s more
If you’re passionate about technology and innovation, cutting-edge design and embracing emerging platforms in your creative thinking then this is your chance to shine.
By joining our rapidly growing team as a Webflow Developer you will contribute to our development processes and help ensure we are building high-quality experiences using the latest technologies such as Webflow, Editor X and VEV.
We champion UX thinking and the digitally focused role will also involve working closely with designers within the team.
Sounds like you? These are the skills & experience you’ll need
- A clear passion for design and a high-quality portfolio demonstrating a user-centric approach.
- 3-6 years of industry experience working in a fast-paced environment delivering mid-large scale projects.
- Extensive experience with Webflow and Figma
- Experience in no-code platforms like Ceros, Wix, Readymag, Shorthand and Framer is desired but not essential.
- Experience with Codepen and Lottie animations in conjunction with the cursor and scrolling interaction features.
- Experience with integrating custom code.
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility.
- Experience working with version control systems such as BitBucket or GitHub
- Familiar with Adobe creative suite, Adobe After Effects to Lottie animation processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You must be comfortable collaborating with a wider team and interacting with clients.
The important bits
- £180 - £225 a day dependant on experience
- Available for bonuses
- After each quarter, salary can be negotiated based on performance
How to apply
There is a huge opportunity to learn and develop within this role so if you are passionate, self-motivated and want to be part of a really exciting team please apply.
HanSpringett Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.