About The Role
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Webmaster / Web Designer to help manage and maintain our website. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating landing pages, updating existing pages, and developing new pages using the Webflow platform. Additionally, the Webmaster / Web Designer will be expected to make recommendations for SEO improvements and overall website usability improvement.
- Develop overall website concept, including structure, usability and functionality
- Create landing pages for marketing campaigns, product launches, and other initiatives
- Develop and implement new pages using Webflow, including layout design and functionality implementation
- Update existing pages to reflect new information or design changes
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to ensure brand consistency across the website
- Make recommendations for SEO improvements
- Stay up-to-date with web design trends and technologies to ensure website remains cutting-edge and user-friendly
- 2+ years of experience in web design and development, with a focus on landing page creation, updates, and new page development
- Strong proficiency in Webflow
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
Please include your portfolios in the application.
The world of esports is experiencing explosive growth and, with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. In a billion-dollar industry, where data is king, we at Bayes Esports have claimed our place as the newest leader in the market.
With our cutting-edge technology-driven products, we solve real issues that esport organizers, teams and media companies are facing everyday backed-up by our very own machine learning algorithms. Partnerships with some of the biggest names in the esports and betting industries put Bayes Esports in a unique position that allows us to make a real impact in this vibrant and exciting space.
We are passionate gamers at heart—an agile team of esports enthusiasts building a truly innovative next-generation data distribution platform. Join us in the heart of Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan lifestyle, and work with top talent from all over the world.