Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that leads to breakthrough moments throughout the creation process. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators express themselves, we bring a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience.
Our photo and video editing tools offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our creator services provide content creators the ability to monetize their work and talents. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Our Creative & Design teams help color the future of our innovative apps and touch everything from UI/UX, to branding, creative marketing, and product. With over 100 designers, we are proud to be one of the leading design employers in the creative space.
We are looking for a senior web-designer to join our creative marketing department.
You will design and build our products’ web pages, Marketing and performance landing pages, and basically everything that lives in the WWW.
The position involves high-level image making, ui/ux understanding, layouts, typography, web development, data driven design orientation in a fast paced environment.
What you will be doing
- Take ownership of web design projects from start to finish.
- Design page layouts and templates.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding.
- Collaborate with marketing, development, performance and other teams.
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
- Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
- Create extraordinary imagery.
- Keep track of the latest design trends and research the market to distinguish ourselves from our competitors.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication.
- 2+ years of professional web design experience from concept to launch, Expertise in UI/UX principles. Exceptional online portfolio.
- 2+ years experience working with Webflow.
- Knowledge in After Effects is plus
- Strong fundamentals in design, image making, motion, typography and attention to details.
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills, both in Hebrew & English.