Role & responsibilities
- Concepting, designing, and implementing a product by working with product owners, developers, designers and other team members.
- Working in Webflow on company website + creating a landing page
- Collaborating and meeting with client and team members to give feedback and improve processes
- Prototype and design user interfaces with user interactions.
- Contribute to strategic product decisions.
- Working with existing and building new Design Systems
- Finding the best UX solutions for the diversified needs of clients and partners
- Taking care of UI libraries designed for client’s products
- Ability to implement results of research to the designed solutions
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
- umiejętność argumentowania swoich decyzji projektowych i proponowanych rozwiązań
- Growth mindset - passion for gaining knowledge, experimenting, and learning from your mistakes
- 3+ years experience as a Product Designer working with web and mobile platforms.
- Portfolio of projects (including at least 2 product case studies) that demonstrates strong product design and UI skills.
- Proven skills in working with Figma (Figma file walkthrough will be a plus)
- Strong skills in Webflow
- Problem-solving skills - understanding the issues and proposing solutions
- Self-organization and priorities management, sense of ownership
- Being a team player, ready to give and receive candid feedback, and empathetic
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in English (B2/C1)
- Experience working in international teams
Nice to have
- Experience in XR & AR projects
- Experience in facilitating workshops with clients
What can you expect from our recruitment process?
- Step 1 - CV and Portfolio Assessment.
- Step 2 - HR interview with selected candidates. We will ask you about your motivation and professional experience, as well as check your expectations and English language level.
- Step 3 - Interview with Nomtek’s Design Team. We will ask you about your portfolio and are open to hearing about some case studies that demonstrate strong product design and UI skills. We are also open to your questions!
- We are not fans of extensive recruitment projects/tasks, however, this step may include performing some small tasks during the meeting.
- Step 4 - You will receive feedback from us no later than 3 days after our last meeting.