Greetings, Webflow hero 👋🏻
Note: the job post includes images and links. In case you can't see them, click the Apply Now button.
This is not a usual job description, but there is a good reason for that.
It's going to take you 5 minutes to read it, but it is 100% worth it.
Let us explain.
Over the past 100 years, media production went through cycles of innovation that impacted the production, distribution, and consumption of media in ways that we couldn't predict.
Things are changing quickly, technologies grow and evolve in multiple waves.
One of the ways to think about how technologies emerge is that stuff tends to begin small and slow. There is an early period where the technology isn't quite working and it doesn't look like it's going to be very useful or important.
But then, it reaches a point where the growth accelerates upwards. It moves from the period when it was kind of a crazy idea to a period of excitement and growth.
Everything starts working.
At Synthesia, we believe the future of media is synthetic.
It's kind of a crazy idea.
But after 5 years of research and a roller coaster ride of successes and failures, here is a graph showing the number of AI videos created by our customers in 2021 (in 2022 it's growing exponentially).
Not that crazy of an idea anymore, huh? 😉
It's for you to decide, but in 2021 we've raised two funding rounds with a total of $62M from legendary investors such as Kleiner Perkins and Google Ventures.
And yet, we're just getting started building the foundations of a whole new type of media.
We're crazy early, and you have the chance to be a pioneer and shape the future of video production!
To continue our growth trajectory, we're looking for a passionate Webflow developer/manager.
We have a product/market fit, we've identified our personas/jobs do be done and we're ready to push the throttle down. Come aboard! 🚀
About the job
In this position, you will join our Marketing team as a Webflow developer and be responsible for optimizing the website for smoothest user experience and conversions.
Our website is built in Webflow and we already have one amazing full-time Webflow developer/manager in-house.
How do we perceive our website?
We treat the website as a product. Dynamic, constantly optimized and with great copy. The website is already not bad at all right now - but we'd like to have the best possible B2B website around (think Shopify or Stripe). We aspire to both amaze new visitors visually, provide a very personalized experience and communicate the value of our product as clearly as possible.
How will your day to day look like?
Working in a small team, constantly optimizing the user experience, building new pages and optimizing existing sections based on constant learnings. And, of course, having fun along the way.
Imagine joining Airbnb, Stripe, Figma - when they had product-market fit, but the world hasn't completely realized it yet. That's how early we are. 🤩
- 2+ years of experience working in tech startups
- Proven experience with Webflow
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS
- Good eye for design and ability to work in Figma (we don't expect you to be a designer though)
- At least basic understanding of JS
- You are naturally curious about marketing
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- 💸 We are generous - you will be compensated fairly (incl. stock option plan)
- ✨ We are mindful - you will have the flexibility to work from home and rest when you need to.
- 💻 We are a tech company - you will have access to all the equipment you need.
- 🎉 We are fun - we do company off-sites, team dinners, and other social activities.
- 📈 We want you to grow - you will be joining a bunch of exceptional professionals who will help you shape the career you are dreaming of.
PS: if you have any questions about this position, feel free to ping Jakob Marovt directly on Linkedin.