Instruqt is the only product growth suite where selling and learning collide. Features are features, but stories are what truly draw people in. Product education is the new digital currency. Use Instruqt to create magical demos and workshops that will leave your buyers begging for more! Let your product do the talking, educating, and selling.
Growth-focused software companies like Red Hat, Hashicorp, MongoDB, and Datadog utilize Instruqt to boost product adoption and drive account expansion.
We started Instruqt by helping people fall in love with new technologies. Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Transparency - We act and operate with honesty and integrity.
- Get shit done - We get excited about outcomes and moving the needle towards success.
- Work hard, play hard - We know the strength of working as a team and do it well.
- Always raise the bar - We are always looking to do our best; curiosity is in our DNA
- Make lemonade - No obstacle is impossible to solve. We turn challenges into epic opportunities.
- Be respectful - We are a diverse, talented team that respects differences. Take it or leave it.
About the Role
- Collaborate with marketing and product to sculpt the visual direction of our brand
- Follow brand guidelines to ensure consistent branding across our visual communication channels
- Design and deliver exciting and engaging ads and social media visuals
- Design key lead visuals for our website
- Inform and design our website (Webflow Skills)
- Work with our Video Content Creator to deliver captivating content
- Design swag and event assets
- Bring our mascot Iggy to life
- Create graphic assets and illustrations for our product
- Contribute to copy and messaging for visuals and social posts
The Profile (NL based)
- Degree in design or related topic or proven industry experience
- 3+ years of experience designing for digital in a start-up or agency environment
- A portfolio creating unique and compelling social media designs is required
- Ability to turn designs from Figma into Webflow
- Good working knowledge of Webflow
- Team player with the ability to give and take feedback
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on complex projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional written and spoken English skills
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite and Figma
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Webflow and WordPress
It would be a plus if you also have
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience working with developers
What we offer
- A very competitive salary based on your experience and future potential.
- Personal development budget
- Flexible work schedule