The Launch Agency stands out from our competition by being a full service marketing agency. We are a high performing team with an unmatched culture within it, and we are looking to expand this team! We offer a full range of services to meet the complexities of operating businesses that touch the digital space. Keeping creative, digital, and web development services under one roof ensures a smooth, fluid handoff between teams, streamlining processes across the board as well as consistency across digital platforms.
We are looking for a Webflow Developer to join the Launch team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working collaboratively with TLA strategists, researchers and developers.
- Championing and implementing best practice recommendations to our client in terms of UX practice and UI Standards.
- Delivering intuitive and user-centred solutions.
- Producing personas, user journey maps, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and working prototypes.
- Ideating, planning and implementing designs that reflect the brief.
- Preparing and presenting both UX and visual concepts to internal teams and key stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Optimising existing user interface designs.
- Creating prototypes for new product ideas.
- Testing prototypes and providing feedback.
- Communicating your design choices to the team
- Combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Testing new ideas before implementing.
- Conducting ongoing user research.
Our Ideal Applicant
- Had the desire to grow and evolve as a UX/UI Designer
- Has Webflow experience
- Has good organisational skills.
- Must have a portfolio to showcase.