We’re a global product studio that builds brands and applications for global startups. We’ve worked with 80 Global Brands and have already developed 2 Silicon Valley apps in the last 6 months. Our focus is the North American market, and our co-workers come from every part of the world. In Carthagos we believe in people. Beyond frontiers and backgrounds, we believe in talent and responsibility. We’ve been developing exciting apps and brand identities with this culture in mind, and we are passionate about excelling. Here, Creative, Development, and Management work closely to wow customers. Upon joining our Team, you’ll be challenged to think in new ways and try new things.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer/designer to join our team. In this role, you will help shape our design culture and play an instrumental role in crafting how project brands look and feel across different web properties.
You are bold, methodical, and bright. You ally excellent communication skills with critical thinking and a team-driven way of working. As part of our Team, you'll have your ideas listened to, and your voice heard. We value ideas – and yours will always be welcome.
- 2+ years of experience designing for the web
- Proficiency in designing and developing websites/web apps on Webflow
- Experience with Figma, Adobe CC, and other industry-standard software
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, layout, grid, and color
- Good understanding of UX/UI patterns and principles as well as responsive design
- Ability to work independently and asynchronously
- Design and contribute to the buildout of new pages
- Design and build consistent experiences across devices
- Take insights and learnings to come up with creative interactive ideas and animations that can be built into Webflow
- Regularly engage in customer research to develop a thorough understanding of our customers' needs and pain points to apply insights to inform our design assets
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team by communicating visually and verbally
- Assist in client requirements gathering
- Manage and execute website projects across their entire lifecycle while meeting deadlines
You're obviously great at your job, so we know that you have a lot of choices about where to work. We offer a learning environment that you won't find at other companies. In addition, our company culture welcomes people from all cultures and backgrounds. Plus, you'll get 20 days of paid vacation, sick leave, and paid parental leave.
We’re a forward-thinking, innovative organization that is continually looking for ways to invest in our people, practices, and technology. So you can expect:
- A competitive base salary and a bonus structure with limitless growth potential;
- Internal growth opportunity;
- Continuous learning opportunities: here at Carthagos, we promote every team member’s continued growth, so you can enroll in one of the several courses from different learning platforms that we provide to thick and add to your knowledge and skills. Certificates included;
- The opportunity to work on fresh and inspiring projects that are generating a positive impact around the world;
- Training to set you up for success;
- Supportive and dynamic team environment: as we like to say, we are global, but we are familiar!
Looking forward to your application!