Vovi is a creative agency in London with a simple mission: 'Make the world a better place by helping brands that do good look good.' We design for, develop, and support entrepreneurs and businesses to drive positive impact across sustainable fashion, decarbonisation technology, sustainable venture capital, Web3, and blue farming, to name a few.
We are looking for a Webflow Developer to join us in our journey to change the world.
You'll be working with an incredibly passionate team of in-house digital designers, videographers, animators, developers, account managers, and strategists in our studio space near Notting Hill on the canal - we're moving to a larger space in a more central location, near Tottenham Court Road, in Feb 2023.
We work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment that yields incredible results for our clients and for personal growth. We all look out for each other, no two days are the same, and we all have high ambitions for the work we deliver because we love what we do and who we do it for.
Joining the Vovi team as a Webflow Developer, you will play a key role in the delivery of pixel perfect, performant, and experience driven Webflow sites ready to grace the pages of Awwwards, FWA and CSSDA. At Vovi, we pair Webflow Developers and more experienced traditional developers in 2 person pods to tackle projects together - this helps to spread the load of builds and ensuring a more supportive and collaborative environment to deliver websites to be proud of.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Webflow Developer with a high attention to detail, capable to converting Figma designs into carefully structured Webflow sites. You’ll know your way around everything Webflow, understanding it’s amazing set of features and some of its’s shortcomings. You'll work alongside your Development Lead, Project Manager and Creative Director and collaborate with the other members of the studio around animation and performance.
No two projects will ever be the same at Vovi! We are at the cutting edge of Webflow development, pushing complex Lottie animations, incorporating WebGL libraries, and building out web apps. Vovi aims to join the likes of F’insweet and Relume in 2023 and actively contribute to the Webflow community.
What You Need
- Able to create responsive pixel-perfect Webflow site based on detailed Figma designs
- A strong Webflow profile/portfolio showcasing a variety of launched sites.
- 2+ years Webflow development experience.
- Comfortable using Figma
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong understanding/experience with web animations
- Knowledge of both native and external databases integrations
- Strong Understanding/experience with HTML/CSS or SASS, LESS / JS,
- Great experience with client First approach
What You’ll Do
- Work with Lead Developer in your pod to convert Figma designs and design systems into Webflow sites
- Help provide holistic support to the Vovi development pods
- Support in the creation of responsive wireframes working with Design teams
- Help develop eye-catching interactions with using a combination of Webflow IX2, GSAP and WebGL (advanced)
- Run performance audits on all websites you have developed
- Join internal & external brainstorming and collaborative workshops
- Occasionally brainstorm and design for our social media campaigns and branding projects
- Attend Webflow Conf. 2023 with the Vovi team
- Make submissions to website awards bodies
- Participate in preparing assets and libraries for the Webflow community
Who You Are
- Ideally located in the Paris
- Talented, and determined to always be learning and pushing yourself.
- You want to win design awards for every project
- You understand the balance between performance and beauty and know how to achieve this
- You care about having a purpose to your work beyond profit.
- You like working in a fast-paced environment, and want to get work done well so you can switch off too.
- You approach problems methodically, have attention to detail, and can take full ownership of your projects.
- You're a team player who believes growth comes from frequent thoughtful, constructive criticism. You are happy to both give and receive this kind of feedback.
Benefits & perks
At Vovi, we believe in doing everything we can that helps our tem show up as the best version of themselves. To help you get there and keep you on top, we offer the following:
- £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Fantastic options scheme available
- Unlimited holiday
- Excellent equipment (we'll keep you flying high on the latest and greatest Apple has to offer).
- Gym membership, Pension, incentivisation scheme.
- Personalised development: learn and grow with us. We will work with you through monthly personal development catch-up sessions to chart your path at Vovi. You'll also have free access to Skillshare and Awwwards academies, to name a few.