Revolution Entertainment Services, located in Burbank, CA, is an entertainment payroll provider with revolutionary software solutions who also provide production accounting services for the entertainment industry. The Revolution Entertainment Services Marketing Team is looking for an experienced Webflow Consultant/Developer to assist our development team in the creation of a new website.
Our team is already working on the development of the website using Webflow, and we are seeking help for specific aspects, including, but not limited to:
- Pixel to pixel responsiveness of the website, for mobile and tablet compatibility.
- Integration with blogging platforms like Medium or LinkedIn Publishing Platform.
- Integration with hiring platforms like Comeet, Glassdoor, LinkedIn.
- A/B testing on select buttons.
You will be working directly with our development team and project manager, helping us in developing the website using Webflow.
- Effective communication skills; written and verbal
- Teamwork makes the Dream Work attitude
- Detail oriented
- Flexible; manage shifting demands with ease
- Upbeat personality
- 2+ years using Webflow
- Experience working in a development environment
- Ability to work on short deliverable timeline
What we offer
- Competitive hourly compensation - Contract Position – The good faith salary range for this position is between $30/hr up to $60/hr where the difference in salary is determined by several factors, including geography in which the selected candidate resides, and alignment with qualifications, and previous work experience.
- Estimated contract duration approx. 3-4 weeks (part-time)
- Interesting work
- Fun, upbeat team
Job Type: Contract - (Part-Time / Hourly) – Hybrid – Remote OK
Revolution Entertainment Services would like to take this time to mention we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against national origin, race, color, religion, sex, age, disability and are committed to a Diverse and Inclusive environment.