Are you a freelance Webflow Designer?
Is Webflow your go-to to design and build website software? Do you like to use your creativity to build a website from start to finish? Are you a perfectionist with problem-solving skills? Do you put yourself in the user’s shoes when building a website?
Who are we?
generateleads.ie helps organizations to understand their unique value proposition and how they help their customers. We then provide a strategy to get this message to their target audiences.
The elements of the strategy include website design and build, content creation, blogging and social media content creation.
We believe there is no such thing as a bad idea - we encourage outside-the-box thinking. We go out and win the work, we make sure we get paid for the work and all you have to do is the work! Your invoice is paid every month without fail.
Sound like something you'd be up for?
We are looking for a freelance Webflow Designer and Programmer with a keen eye for details for our clients. A basic knowledge of architecture, engineering and construction would be a bonus, as well as basics in digital marketing.
Your job will consist of building websites from the ground up: wireframe, design then building it in Webflow. You will need to understand the client’s requirements, and adapt them into a website that represents them while also being user-friendly. A good understanding of UX/UI design is a must.
This is a contractor job. You will need to be located in an European time zone. We are looking for a freelancer, not an agency.
The ideal candidate
- Is a solo freelancer with at least 4 to 5 projects experience in designing websites from start to finish.
- A proven track record of delivering clients’ websites.
- Can create wireframes responsive to the clients’ demand.
- Has UX/UI design skills, and is a CMS wizard.
- Must have Webflow experience.
- Has a university degree in web design.
- Understands, speaks and writes in a professional English.
- Has a team-spirit attitude while also being able to work independently.
- Is an innovative mind who brings ideas to the table.
- Is a perfectionist; if the padding is 7px, the padding will be 7px.
- Is available for 25 hours/week with the possibility to work more in the future.
- Is based in Europe (Ireland would be a plus) - or a similar time zone.
- Basic knowledge of architecture, engineering and construction would be a plus.
What do we offer?
- A great freelance community to be part of (let’s be solo together!) with a passion for sustainability-focus companies and NGOs.
- The ability to work with like-minded people without the worry of running after an unpaid invoice or new clients. We get you the work, you do the work, and you get paid on a monthly basis.
- A full remote and international freelance position.
- The ability to work anywhere - as long as it is in a similar time zone than Europe.
- An environment where you can thrive; if you want to learn more, share ideas, and find new ways to innovate, go for it!
Only solo freelancers located in Europe will be considered.
Please reshare with someone who should see this post!