What is Twirl?
Twirl is a software-enabled content studio powered by a remote network of high-quality, pre-vetted content creators.
We are building the next generation of content creation - a platform to replace the slow, inefficient experience of using agencies or doing things in-house.
Brands use the Twirl platform to plan and create content briefs, match with creators and get content produced in days, not weeks - all automated through software! We are powered by a network of the best creators out there, providing them with stable income and a chance to develop their skills working with awesome brands.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative individual to join our team. The role will have unlimited progression opportunities starting with a freelance position with the opportunity for full-time within 4 months (including stock options in the company).
What you’ll do
- Mockup and design new landing pages in Webflow
- Collect feedback and conduct user research to build the best product possible
- Fix bugs to ensure a smooth experience throughout
Who you are
- Experienced Webflow developer/designer, you don’t shy away from complex CMS systems.
- Know the ins and outs of (low-code) tools like Zapier, Airtable, Memberstack, Klaviyo Triggers, and, of course, Webflow.
- You can translate fuzzy requirements into something elegant and fitting the purpose. You'll care deeply about the visual design as well as clean code, and have a keen eye for UI and good understanding of UX.
- Hungry to learn new tools, taking pride and ownership in everything you do.
- Have the ability to multi-task and change direction quickly - you do everything fast.
- You love connecting with people and starting conversations.
- The idea of working in a big, boring corporate is just not your vibe.
- Flexible working: work from our office in central London, remote of a mix of both.
- We are a startup, everything is possible, huge progression opportunities.
- See firsthand what it takes to build a tech company, learn directly from the founders.
- Get your foot in the door to the UK startup scene, networking opportunities.
- Potential for full-time promotion & stock options.
- Start day: ASAP
- Location: London (Hybrid)
We are on a mission to totally revolutionise the $350bn global creative services industry and replace traditional agencies with technology and speed.
Join us and be part of the revolution! To apply - submit your application via the link.