Bespoke to the individual, prestigious Parisian Haute-Couture perfume house, Maison 21G, launches its iconic brand through beautiful boutiques and a unique online bespoke website, allowing to personalised your perfume and its bottle design.
If you are looking for a new UX/UI challenge, can communicate well within a tech team, work methodically, have strong expertise in webflow and Figma design, we’d like to meet you to discuss your career opportunities within Maison 21G digital team.
Your will be accountable for creating and improving UI/UX of our website. You will constantly improve our personalised user bespoke experience and ensures that the system evolves to support the development of the company and its international expansion. You will protect the brand image and its luxury touch, constantly aiming for improving our conversion rate in coordination with our Lead engineer and CEO.
- Engage with product management team, front end and back end coders, digital growth manager, CEO to understand new projects/ products to be launched on website. Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated figma wireframes, and interactive prototypes. Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how site function will look like
- Leverage AB testing to make website user improvements and increase conversion rate
- Ensure the website is an excellent representation of the brand identity and elevate the design constantly. Manage overall consistency of Maison21G brand guidelines and design of the website. Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images of our luxury brand identity
- Always come with new ideas of improvement to increase our conversion rate and our digital fennel. Conceptualize creative and out of the box ideas
- Continuously make our e-commerce platform evolving to enhance the customer experience and data strategies. Research and scan constantly competition and other websites.
- Get spontaneous customers feedbacks on the current implementation to understand how we can improve. Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Robust Art direction skills
- Figma strong skills (3 years at least of experience)
- Knowledge of webflow design (at least 2 years of experience)
- Planning & Organizing
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure / fast-paced environment of start up
- Very Good User experience knowledge
- Problem Solving & In-depth analysis skills (data analysis)
- Priority setting
- Conversational and good writing English is mandatory
- At least 5+ years' of experience in UX/UI design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools with FIGMA and WEBFLOW is a must
- Starting Salary: US$2000 to $3000 depending on experience
- You will also be offered monthly bespoke perfume creations.
Young, dynamic, multicultural, inclusive environment
Work from home