CloudEagle is the all-in-one SaaS Platform for every phase of the SaaS Lifecycle. By leveraging state-of-the-art machine learning models we help enterprises to find the right software vendor, provide actionable insights on SaaS usage, and help optimize spending.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must own complete website development on Webflow for Cloud Eagle
- Must be able to successfully edit the existing webpages
- Must be able to optimize the website with respect to Technical SEO aspects
- Will be responsible to create a responsive website for all devices including all mobile screens and iPad screen resolution
- Must have a good design understanding and must have a design, and editing skills as well(This will give you an unfair advantage over others)
- Debug and troubleshoot any technical issues on the website.
- Researching and implementing ideas to improve the ranking of the website.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing websites using Webflow
- Must have an exceptional website built on web flow under your belt
- Should have an understanding of SEO aspects in web development.
- Prototyping techniques and tools like Figma, Adobe XD, vector libraries, etc.
- Understands basic principles of web UX such as intent, interaction, CTAs, and typography.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies, and on-page SEO knowledge, page speed optimization a must.
- Strong background in design and UI/UX to perform intuitive and innovative user interfaces.
- Should be from a good design agency or marketing agency and must have handled.