Koho is seeking a full-time Visual Designer to join our team! The ideal candidate is experienced with Figma, Webflow, and Adobe Creative Suite, and is comfortable working with multiple systems and social media platforms. They will be a champion of all things visual with an eye for detail and are assertive in implementing consistency across all designs from our platform to our marketing site.
- As the design lead on the product team, you’ll own the design and delivery of user-centered interfaces on our platform by translating product strategy and business requirements into full-fledged user experiences, including mockups, wireframes, user flow diagrams, and interactive prototypes
- You'll also work closely with the SEO and marketing team to continuously develop and refine Koho's marketing website (including but not limited to landing page design, email drip campaigns, social media graphics, animated illustrations, video content, product announcements, sales collateral, and other marketing/SEO-related content)
- You'll be the keeper of our visual branding — maintaining brand standards, templates, guidelines, and visual assets to ensure our platform, marketing website, and collateral components are always up-to-date and cohesive
- You'll help guide product decisions through customer understanding and iterative feedback loop by conducting research and analysis, and advocating on behalf of the customer’s best interest when it comes to decisions for new and updated features
- 2+ years of visual design experience (specifically experience designing web applications and responsive websites)
- Proficient in Webflow, Figma, and Adobe Create Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, and InDesign)
- Basic understanding of web accessibility and best practices across platforms
- Experience working directly with business stakeholders and engineers in a cross-functional, agile environment
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while setting clear expectations with relevant stakeholders
- Detail-oriented and organized with good time-management skills
Not required but definitely a plus
- Bachelor's degree in UI/UX Design, Interaction Design, Visual Communications, Communication Design, or equivalent programs
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
This position requires that you present a portfolio of past projects as part of your application. Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Education Program
Koho is a digital freight management platform designed to move LTL freight more easily, allowing shippers to quote, book, track, and manage shipments all in one platform. Koho, an Expeditors company, is a global logistics company with 350+ locations in more than 100 countries.