Virago is a fast-growing web development agency specializing in developing pixel-perfect, easily maintainable sites using the Webflow platform. We are currently looking for a communicative and driven project manager to oversee Webflow website development projects.
- Act as primary point of communication for clients throughout web development projects
- Manage project scope, timelines, and budgets
- Translate client requests and feedback into actionable work for developers
- Set up internal projects and client dashboards in ClickUp
- QA developer work when needed
- Update and optimize SOPs
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a project manager to be considered
- Experience managing multiple website projects for external clients (agency experience preferred)
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience working with ClickUp, Slack, or other collaboration and project management tools.
- Excellent problem solving skills to deal with project issues as they arise
- Consistent capacity of 40 hours/week (full-time)
- Website related experience, specifically Webflow
- Knowledge of how to use the browser inspector
- Fully remote, forever
- 15 paid days off per year
- Courses, books, etc. provided to grow your skills
- High potential for growth in the company as we are developing our organizational structure
- You will play an important role in molding our company culture and developing processes
How to Apply
Please fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/iDP2yXoMgNbH9Rmw7
If it seems like a good fit, we will reach out with a few additional questions about how you communicate and manage projects.
After that, we will do a final interview and make a decision.