We solve our customer's emergencies and problems around their household.
No matter if infestation with pests, a broken key, or a defective glass pane. Our goal is clearly defined: We link service providers with customers throughout Germany on the platform we have built and ensure fair, transparent, and fast access to professional experts.
Every vision starts with a first step - and for us, that first step is pest control, where we have already successfully demonstrated that our way of working adds a relevant product to the market.
Born out of the Boston Consulting Group - Digital Ventures and incubated, funded by one of the largest providers of facility services, we are perfectly positioned in the coming years to revolutionize not only the pest control market but others.
Are you interested in joining a well-funded start-up with a clear vision to solve a real customer problem? At the same time, freedom to create your ideas and to work in a team that focuses on cooperation?
Then you are exactly right with us!
We are now looking for a Product Designer to become part of our team and support our steep growth trajectory. This candidate will have a strong ability to create an attractive product based on customer needs. The ideal candidate should also feel comfortable creating prototypes and can follow budget constraints.
- In close collaboration with Engineering and Product, you will push our platform for our partners to new heights.
- You will design, implement, and maintain the visual imagery of the platform, ensuring it matches the company branding guidelines.
- Gather market insights and work within a cross-functional team to deliver an excellent user experience.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to help create wireframes, storyboards, user and process flows, and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Incorporate functionality and features into websites, working with various content management systems, e.g., WordPress or Webflow.
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- One to three years of UI/UX working experience.
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as Webflow, WordPress, or another equivalent is an advantage.
- A basic grasp of Search Engine Optimisation principles and how to incorporate those principles into the build of a website.
- Experience working in a startup environment used to working with smaller teams, with an ability to work independently.
- Experience in building and maintaining a high-traffic marketplace website is an advantage.
- Native German-speaking proficiency is a plus
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely
- 30 paid days off per year
- Competitive salary
- Ownership of your area of responsibility
- Early-stage start-up atmosphere
- State-of-the-art equipment