We’re looking to hire a full-time, remote Frontend Engineer (generalist, focused on marketing sites). For this role, your primary focus will be collaborating with a team of developers in creating and implementing software applications and components. You’ll have the opportunity to choose your hours and work and learn with a team of world-class engineers and designers, through a commitment to team collaboration, communication, and product quality.
- Experience utilizing a CMS such as Webflow, Contenful, Wordpress, or others.
- Front-end engineer with 3-4 years of experience
- Comfortable bridging the gap between design and development
- Ability to work side by side with researchers, designers, and business leaders
- Strength as both a leader and a doer
- Ability to build and experiment in a light and rapid fashion
- Work backwards from the customer needs into technical requirements.
- Identify business needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Stay current with the latest software trends and emerging technologies and recommend opportunities for innovation.
- Follow development standards with help from back-end developers.
- Influence and inspire the strategic direction of the product portfolio and development practice.
- Make sound business decisions regarding how technologies will be implemented.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the team to move the product forward.
- You are motivated by curiosity and desire to solve user problems.
- Creator, a doer, and a disruptor. You will be helping us build completely new capabilities, taking an idea and crafting rapid prototypes while learning from real-time feedback.
- Able to foster efficient communication in a team environment.
- Possess an innate desire to produce quality work.
- Have the desire and ability to trace issues to their source, even when those issues lie outside the boundaries of the code.
- Strong communication skills and technical expertise to drive and participate in substantial discussions with partners across business roles and skill sets. Knowing how to translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand ideas for non-technical stakeholders.
A candidate should have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee that is only working for us and able to commit around 40 hours per week. You are in charge of your own hours!
Outliant is a fully-remote, US-based, digital product development and startup consulting company, with a team of culturally diverse creators whose exceptional skills and talents help conceive seamless digital products. Our teams exhibit work-play energy that supports individual growth, as well as encourages the freedom of creativity and “thinking outside the box.”
Why You Should Work with Us
As a full-time member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Work wherever you choose!
- Very flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Non-working holidays depending on which country you’re in
- 13th-month bonus
- Salary and salary increases
- Financial support for online courses
- Mental health and well-being programs
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings
- We are a very diverse bunch! 🌍