Lunar is transforming the way we power our homes by building an ecosystem of all-electric products starting with a next-generation home battery system. The Lunar team is made up of savvy entrepreneurs as well as passionate technology and industry experts who build and deploy products to electrify homes, which are connected through an integrated software platform called, Gridshare.
Our team is growing fast and we are looking for a Web Designer to work with our passionate teams in London.
The Web Designer has responsibility for our presence online - making sure our brand and products are represented and communicated clearly in a compelling and interactive form.
We want to use our website not only to introduce people to our products and talent to our company, but also showcase our mission of 100% electric homes. You'll be collaborating with our marketing, product and engineering teams to do just that.
This is a unique opportunity for an individual who thrives in a scale-up environment, understands the energy market and is passionate about being part of the energy transition.
- Own the design and development of Lunar's web presence
- Be the single point of contact for web ops for external presence, supporting marketing and connecting to product and engineering.
- Build out necessary integrations to enable sales and commerce transactions over web in collaboration with the marketing and commercial teams
- Develop and maintain the technical side of social media campaigns
Your ideal experience
- A background in UX/Visual design
- You should enjoy thinking/doing design to code and back again across all scales
- 3-5 years experience in design and development of moderately-sophisticated web sites, including those with CRM and e-commerce elements.
- Experienced and comfortable working in multi-disciplinary teams that use agile methodologies.
- Enjoy working across design and development teams
Your key skills
- Experience of implementing, managing and using design systems.
- Able to engage in assessing and aggregating needs and content in collaboration with marketing and design leads.
- Extremely proficient in Figma
- Proficiency in Webflow
- Understanding/proficiency in other low-code web platforms and front-end code for future growth desirable.
- Knowledge / experience of integrations with back-office software systems
- Understanding and passion for creating accessible web content
- Self-starter with excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
Joining us gives you
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- Private Medical Insurance scheme through BUPA (medical history disregarded)
- A wellbeing and lifestyle benefits plan through Medicash
- Enhanced Pension contributions: employer contributions matching 5%
- A budget for work-related training of £1,000 per financial year and an allowance of 4 training days
- Cycle To Work scheme and Workplace Nursery benefit
- £200 upon joining for remote work set-up
- Access to Spill - Mental Health Support platform
- Enhanced Maternity + Paternity Pay
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement + 8 Bank Holidays
- Flexible start and finish times, hybrid working
Duration: Full time
Location: Fully remote inside GMT+/-2 time zones, but feel free to come to our office in Liverpool Street, London (UK), as often as you like.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We would like to actively encourage applications from those who identify with less represented and minority groups.