May Street is seeking a talented Webflow & Digital Designer to assist with Webflow sites and digital/print projects in a variety of ways. You'll work across a few different industries, creating websites, one-pagers, and digital assets.
You'll need to
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize digital and Webflow projects based on requirements
- Develop websites, illustrations, logos, and other designs
- Use appropriate colors and follow brand parameters
- Test work across various media
May Street is a Boston-based advertising content and strategy agency. We enjoy working with folks who are thrilled to work in this field; folks who care about the small details and who understand the commercial creative process.
This position offers a number of full-time benefits, including a 401(k) with company match, comprehensive insurance coverages, and accruing PTO.
While this is an employment position, it may begin with a contract trial period.
- Experience working in the marketing/advertising industry.
- Experience with the Webflow platform, including custom HTML and CSS.
- Thorough experience with Webflow, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. Experience with Figma is a plus.
- Knowledge of domain and DNS record configuration processes.
- Experience sending projects to print and working with printing companies.
- Living in the Boston, MA area.