Mostli is a user experience and design studio - we work with startups that are looking for more than just straight design. We deliver web design, no-code development, and webflow services for leading SaaS, Tech & NFT startups.
An ideal candidate is a team-oriented person with the ability to take initiative and own ideas, who is flexible and open-minded. So, if you're passionate about Webflow and ready to put in the effort to grow with us, we'd love to see your application.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications.
- Develop, manage, build and maintain websites using WebFlow.
- Work closely as a project team to iterate on UI/UX designs.
- Participate in all aspects of the website development lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Provide development and design on internal web applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Provide hands-on support with web development and maintenance as needed.
- Build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, SEO, and responsiveness.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess user experience.
- Expertise in Webflow (1+ years)
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Proficiency in design software including Adobe Illustrator and Figma.
- Good understanding of content management systems and SEO principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Advanced CSS, animations and responsiveness.
- Experience with integrations such as email templates and forms.
- Knowledge of responsive design and how it works with accessibility in mind.
- Good understanding of CMS collections and items in WebFlow.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Please do share your latest design portfolio & a video CV with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.