We are OV Pacific - a BPO company that is establishing a new design and web development division. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team with the possibility of quick career progression into a senior executive role.
The ideal candidate is a design-savvy web developer who is a seasoned professional with the Webflow development platform. From the beginning you will run this division in conjunction with our Co-founders, Avron Narayan and Ben Moore. Gradually you will lead and hire a team of skilled developers to assist you in developing websites within the Webflow suite - some from scratch and some from existing templates.
- Design and develop fully-functioning websites on all formats (desktop, tablet and mobile) using CSS in Webflow with either pre-existing templates, components from Relume and improvisation adhering to style guides.
- Create wireframes, animations and graphics.
- General maintenance of websites.
- Eventually manage a team and engage with our clients as a partner.
- Ensure websites are transferred to clients without issues.
- Extensive know-how of the Webflow platform.
- Ability to produce websites that may also have e-commerce capabilities.
- Knowledge of Finsweet Client-First and style guides.
- Adobe Creative Suite + Figma.
- Design savvy with a keen eye for UI/UX.
- Project management skills, with the ability to handle pressure and timelines.
- Knowledge of management tools in particular those from Atlassian (Jira, Confluence and Asana is desirable but not mandatory).
- Excellent English communication - written and verbal.
- Desktop or laptop with a clear and functioning webcam.
Schedule: 9am - 5pm UK time hours 40 hours a week.
Salary: Competitive with possibility of commission.
Location: Whilst this is a remote job you must be based in either the EU, Turkey or Argentina.
Why we think this job is great
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment.
- promotions are based on merit - regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, colour, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition
- Work From Home (WFH).