Our mission is to help digital entrepreneurs succeed!
As the first company that offered a Revenue Based Financing solution in Europe, Silvr developed an Operating System which allows digital companies (SaaS, e-commerce, etc.) to access a portion of their future revenue in less than 24 hours.
What we need…
Someone who will help us establish our brand leadership in Europe, by elevating our design production & standards.
We started 2 years ago in France where we have met considerable success, and we are now expanding to Germany (by the end of the year).
In this internationalization growth context, we are looking for a Lead Designer to own the sustainable development of our brand design in all formats.
What you’ll do…
1/ Create our Brand Platform
You will elevate our brands to new heights by bringing a strong opinion to the table as well as collaborative thinking chops.
2/ Own our web experience
We invested in design-centric tools to enable our web presence (we use Webflow for our website). As Lead Designer, you will help us deliver a “leader-worthy” digital experience to our audiences.
- Owning, creating and managing all our Web Design needs, from the core website to topical landing pages,
- Interface with our content teams & external content / design partners.
3/ Design & monitor our marketing assets
We are an “in-house-first” marketing team, where we have been dabbling in easy-to-use design tools (canvas). As Lead Designer, you will help us increase the quality and the level of polish of our marketing assets.
- Create our Decks, SoMe templates, event materials, video formats,
- Explore new formats & manage external collaborations.
This position is available in our Berlin or Paris office.
- WeWork Office with 3 days remote per week and a specific budget for remote equipment,
- Flexible work hours,
- Free snacks and drinks,
- Regular events and team building,
- Dog Friendly,
- Offsite in the EU,
And other benefits according to your place of work.
We know the creative crowd often dabbles or masters quite a large spectrum of tools & talents, but we are specifically looking for the following:
- An entrepreneurial mindset (bias toward doing & independent thinker),
- You’re a native english speaker (or very very close to it) and have good level in German and/or French,
- Design tool mastery in at least one of the following: Figma, Premiere Pro, Webflow, Adobe Suite,
- Meaningful experience in design project management and proven brand platform creation,
- Significant international experience, someone who understands the gap between designing for a local audience to a broader spectrum of diverse international cultures,
- Team Player, as our lead designer will be constantly working with a diverse group of talents @Silvr.
- First Call with Camille, Talent Acquisition Manager (30mn’),
- Visio with Sophie, Head of Branding (30mn),
- A Written Exercise to prepare before debate with Sophie and Sacha, CMO, (1h),
- Meeting with your team ad Nima, CEO and cofounder (2 hours).