Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the role
We’re looking for a Web/Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team. We need a creative go-getter who is ready to take our brand to the next level.
- Design new pages and implement new brand guidelines to current Hello Heart website (webflow)
- Work with external web dev agency to build and maintain current site
- Design landing pages for campaigns and webinar landing pages
- Provide design recommendations for blog styling
- Work with product design team to maintain brand consistency across App and Web
- Communicate and establish web design standards based on Hello Heart brand
- Presentation design support
- Create web graphics for digital ads, HTML emails, etc.
- Create animated gifs and graphics for social media and email campaigns
The Ideal candidate
- 5+ years of experience in web design
- Must submit a portfolio
- Proficiency in design software including Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Excellent visual design skills
- Creative and open to new ideas and feedback
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques and work with multiple stakeholders
- Video editing and motion design is a plus
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.