We're a unique team that celebrates individuals and empowers them to work at their best. We believe in our team and offer flexible working hours, an ability to work remotely with the choice of working from the office and so many more perks. Join our team and enjoy a passionate, hard-working environment that will allow you to grow as we grow.
We trust our team to maximize their time and use techniques that are idiosyncratic to them. Here are the programs, rituals, and routines they recommend.
- Participate in client "discovery" calls to learn about clients' organization, objectives, design preferences, and more
- Conduct high-level research to understand our clients' competitors/market from a design perspective
- Hold meetings with the marketing team to decide on solutions, resolve issues, or define content standards
- Design, implement and iterate on Web-flow-based websites according to Gameball's guidelines
- Adhere to HTML/CSS coding standards. This includes cross-browser tests, accessibility checks and usability best practices
- Focus on conversion goals, page SEO performance, and responsive design
- Organize and carry out website update
- Extraordinary technical problem-solving skills and the ability to follow deadlines and execute under pressure
- Identify user needs through an examination of technological requirements
- Provide ideas for enhancing website performance, structure and design
- Create backups files for recovery
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or any relevant field
- Functional Skills: Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Customer Service, Networking, Influencing, Time Management
- 1-2 years of experience
We are a passionate and innovative team looking to revolutionize SaaS Marketing. We are based in Cairo, Egypt with team members in many different locations around the world and we are all working towards creating a marketing solution that is all-comprehensive that will stand out as completely unique in it's space.