Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises automate document processing. We help enterprises convert documents such as invoices, ID cards & bank statements into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital.
We are looking for a solutions-oriented, collaborative, and analytical webflow developer to help us grow and maintain our company website. You will be responsible for making our site user friendly, accessible, attractive, and secure.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to balance technical know-how with a creative eye and rigorous attention to detail. Additional responsibilities include ongoing site maintenance, with particular attention to design, functionality, and areas for improvement. This front-end developer will work across teams and departments to plan, develop, maintain, and enhance our public-facing marketing websites. You’ll be part of our Marketing team.
- Plan, design, build, and publish new improvements for the Docsumo website using a Webflow
- Implement any integrations into our Webflow website we may need
- Maintain website, fix bugs, ensure website is running smoothly at all times
- Optimize website over time (Performance and SEO)
- Identify opportunities for improvement in backend site structure, UX, UI, etc. and present solutions
- Assist with content updates, page builds, and section redesigns
- Help implement and conduct analytical, performance, and usability benchmarking software on our website
- Design and build new website pages or landing page in the future
- Present designs and validation tests to managers for feedback
- Help design and build separate landing pages for partnerships or special announcements
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a front-end developer
- Experience with Webflow or similar content management system
- Website migration experience and knowledge of process best practices
- Familiarity with WCAG accessibility guidelines
- Understands graphic design software including Figma & Adobe Photoshop
- Understands search engine optimization principles
- Excellent UX/UI design skills and ability to follow brand guidelines
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Experience building, managing website using the Webflow CMS