If you have a gift of innovative vision, have endless determination, great problem solving skills and set high standards for yourself, designing excellent web platforms, join our team in Berlin.
- You’ll define the user experience and user interface for new and existing products and features
- You will conduct user feedback interviews, surveys and interactive prototype testing
- You’ll create user personas, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- You'll team up with all project stakeholders in an agile environment to clarify requirements for product and implementation
- You will provide feedback to the front-end development team and ensure a high degree of quality in the implementation
- You'll contribute to the creation and maintenance of the design system, UI pattern libraries and style guides
- You’ll actively contribute towards creation of data-driven, user-centric atmosphere in our team, by incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- You have minimum 3 years of work experience in UX/UI Design of digital products within a agency, studio or startup;
- You have background with creation of business user-focused web products, proficient and seasoned with big screen, mobile and responsive design and an online portfolio that showcases this
- You are proficient in prototyping tools and design tools such as Figma or InVision
- You are proficient in using Webflow for building websites
- You have a good technical understanding of how to build and maintain design systems and pattern libraries
- You understand user behaviour and have good problems solving abilities
- You pay strong attention to detail, have a keen eye for aesthetics and a passion for consistency
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You have a creative mindset and the ability to effectively manage time, priorities and deadlines with little supervision
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Excellent English skills.
- Innovative: Be part of a fast-growing InsurTech company, and seize the opportunity to pioneer in an exciting, promising market with an innovative approach
- Make a difference: Build the leading cyber insurance company in the German market together with motivated colleagues
- Develop yourself further: We offer you a long-term development perspective in a strongly growing company, where you can learn a lot and have fun at the same time.
- You are valued: We offer you an attractive salary including performance-related compensation.
- Flexibility: We offer you flexible working hours, and the possibility to work remotely