By working at CLADE, you get to experience working in a boutique technology team where we focus on quality and user experience.
This is 100% remote work.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Communicate in English
• Build websites with Webflow
• Develop responsive interfaces with PIXEL PERFECT attention to details
• Understand performance management in Webflow
• Troubleshoot production issues
• Continuously self-improving by learning and adapting to new web no-code technologies such as WordPress / Wix / Bubble
• Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
• Minimum 1 year of experience as a Web Developer
• Knowledge of TypeScript
• Strong Knowledge of CSS
• Experience in React or NextJS is a plus