We’re looking for an eager and knowledgeable Webflow Developer to join our technical team in Ahmedabad, India. You’ll be expected to utilize bleeding-edge technology, and with robust techniques. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
Working quickly and creatively should come naturally to you, as well as being an innovative problem-solver who takes pride in producing logical, simple and effective solutions to what are often very new and complex issues.
Department: Web Developement
No. of Openings: 2
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience Required: 1+ Years
- Experience in developing websites using Webflow Tool
- In-depth knowledge about Webflow through Webflow developer courses
- Mastery of development in Webflow at the “Webflow Expert” certification level or higher
- Experience in advanced CSS, animations and responsiveness
- Good understanding of CMS collections and items in WebFlow
- Experience with Adobe XD, Figma, and other industry-standard software
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Basic Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies and Jira (optional)
- Knowledge on integrating analytics tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Mixpanel etc.
- Good communication Skill
- Good behavioral approach
- Good command of searching in google
- Good team Player
- Manage the working hours timely manner
- Understand the deadline dates and honors it
- Design, develop, manage, build and maintain websites using WebFlow.
- Build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, SEO and responsiveness.
- Work closely as a project team to iterate on UI/UX designs.
- Develop attractive and conversion-optimized pages.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Provide development and design on internal website
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Maximizing the performance and scalability of websites.
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Provide hands-on support with web development and maintenance as needed.
- Conduct testing of completed websites to assess user experience and working good in all latest browsers.