Join Signeasy, and contribute to a paperless world
Signeasy is a leading eSignature company that offers an easy-to-use, cross-platform and cloud-based eSignature and document transaction management solution for businesses. Over 160,000 customers in 55,000 companies worldwide use Signeasy to digitize and streamline business workflows. We have collectively nurtured an environment that challenges us to be creative while allowing us to work on products that have received multiple accolades on the global stage from the most prominent technology platforms, the likes of Apple, Google, and Microsoft. Signeasy's award-winning mobile apps are the highest-rated eSignature apps on Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Signeasy is a Great Places To Work certified organization with Glassdoor ratings at 4.5* consistently.
A Senior Web Developer (Marketing) will manage and execute all marketing activities centered around website development, blog development and Marketing technology.
They will work closely with the website stakeholders for maintenance and development of the website and with the marketing team and Tech team to implement integrations and CRM/ MarTech requirements. This is an inhouse role and the developer will be working with internal stakeholders.
- Manage, create and update websites on Webflow.
- Collaborate with the design and marketing team over Figma
- Maintenance, new design, new functionality and page creation of our wordpress blog.
- Integrate webflow/ wordpress forms with Hubspot CRM.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and product team in an agile environment.
- Work closely with designers and manage hand off between content, design and development for time-sensitive projects.
- Provide hands-on support and maintenance for technical issues.
- Conduct basic testing and sanity checks for website functionality.
- First point of contact for Website related issues and escalations.
- Implement Marketing technology requirements across CRM, Website, Platform Integrations
- 3 years or higher experience with Webflow or 5 years of experience with visual website building platforms (Wix,Elementor,etc).
- Hand on experience with Collaborative interface design tools such as Figma or Zeplin.
- Strong understanding of Responsive design and User Experience.
- Good understanding of building,managing and project managing Webflow sites.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience with integrating forms directly via webhooks, zapier, etc.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and provide out of the box solutions for problems.
- Bonus - If you are familiar with Google Tag Management, Hubspot CRM, Google Analytics technical set ups and tracking.
Why work with Signeasy
Signeasy values Respect, Integrity, Growth, Honesty, and Trust. We are a slightly bigger company that likes to operate as a small, close-knit team. We are opinionated but collaborative. We disagree but commit to a mutual decision. We are modern but do not follow trends blindly. We are easy to work with, but we believe in having difficult conversations. We ask many questions but try to experiment and fail fast. We are deeply empathetic towards our customers, our colleagues, and ourselves. We are the EasyTribe, and we highly recommend you ask enough questions about our culture and see if there is a job-human connection that can make this a fascinating experience for both you and all of us at Signeasy.
Our people are our most significant assets. You will be working alongside some of the smartest, most humble people across the globe who come from diverse backgrounds and come with unparalleled experiences. We are a remote-first organization that believes in employee safety first, offering flexibility in timings and the ability to work from anywhere in the world.
You can also look forward to: Generous ill day leaves and an open door culture | Fully paid annual company offsites | Macbooks for all, including interns and temps | Home office set-up assistance | Medical insurance benefits for self and family | Sponsorship to career enrichment programs | 100% Paperless employee experience | Regular office treats and perks on the house
Hear what it is like to work for Signeasy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCY-rCTODbw
Meet Signeasy's leadership and core team: https://rb.gy/ftyfkw
Read our origin story: https://rb.gy/azsda0
Take a peek at Signeasy's culture: https://rb.gy/nvra6o/
Learn more about growth at Signeasy: https://signeasy.com/jobs/