We’re looking for our first designer to support Magical’s marketing activities and evolve our brand. Since Magical is a product-led growth company, it’s imperative that our brand is approachable and inspiring. That’s where you come in! You will shape the look and feel of everything a potential Magician (our users) would see when learning about Magical.
While you’ll report to our Head of Design, Zach, you’ll also partner closely with our marketing team. This role will be on a contract basis as we’re just getting started here - roughly 20-30 hours a week. We're open to candidates globally!
What you'll do
- Produce artwork for our blog posts
- Create website brand illustrations
- Create and implement new landing pages on Webflow
- Develop a blog layout design and implementation on Webflow
- Design banners and graphics for our social media channels
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- A strong proficiency in Webflow development
With no integrations and just a simple keystroke, Magical can move data across your websites or apps, making mundane tasks like typing frequently used messages, managing databases, or filling sheets and forms quick and painless.
The average user eliminates about seven hours of work a week after integrating Magical into how they work - and news has spread. Through primarily word of mouth, over 20,000 businesses including Salesforce, Uber, Bolt, Disney, and Facebook rely on us today. We have 500,000 active users who have filled over one billion fields since our inception. Even more important, customers love us: Magical has over 2,000 positive ratings in the Chrome Store.