Who we are
Topsort is a seed-stage company disrupting the advertising world with a privacy-centric product and auction-based technology. We're democratizing the exclusive and powerful monetization technology behind some of the most successful marketplaces in the world. The core offering is a set of auction-powered tools and APIs that help marketplaces and online retailers accelerate their growth while creating better relevance, profit, and user happiness.
We are a remote-first team of doers, fast at execution and fully embracing the growth mentality. Some of us have glowing resumes, big-name backgrounds and track records founding or operating high-growth startups, but everyone is hands-on, down-to-earth, and starts with a beginner mindset that is essential at an early-stage startup. Our culture is one of constantly pushing the limits, embracing radical transparency, and being excited by new challenges.
Topsort is well-funded, is growing fast, and is now looking to substantially grow the team. You will be one of the first 50 employees, so it is important that you are ambitious, have leadership skills, can act hands-on, and are not afraid of new challenges. If you are looking for a laid-back position where you get a long training period, lots of hand-holding, and full predictability over your day-to-day tasks, this might not be a fit. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where you will learn a ton, will be surrounded by great peers, and will be a fundamental part of a proverbial rocket ship, look no further.
What this role looks like
- As a Web Developer, you will work directly with our Marketing and Branding teams to build a world-class web experience for our site
- We are looking for experienced Webflow designers and developers who can maintain our website and integrate new designs. This is mainly to expand our current website!
- You will aid us in delivering a responsive experience, maximizing user and customer conversions, and establishing development processes that allow for quick iteration on content, images, and UX flows
- We use Figma and hope that’s in line with your preference too!
What excites us
- Experienced webflow developer (2 years+) who is well-rounded and passionate about website development
- Knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Creative problem-solving skills and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Let the work speak for itself - we’d love to see your portfolio as part of your application
- If you’ve worked in a startup before, or a marketplace, that’s even better!