We are looking for a freelance Web Developer with extensive experience in Webflow. Knowledge and understanding of visual components is a must. Advanced features such as integrations are a plus.
The candidate will receive Figma files fully designed by our design team, but will need to collaborate with the extended team on functionality and visual treatments (animation) when needed.
This is a fully remote_, project-based position.
_We're only considering candidates in Argentina at this time.
What are you going to do
- Build responsive websites on Webflow
- Optimize application performance and responsiveness
- Take part of the ideation & design process to come up with solutions and technologies for each product
- Collaborate with other developers, designers to create innovative website
What we’d like to see
- 2+ years of experience using Webflow
- Dedicated team player
- Knowledge of programming concepts and technical terminology is desired
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
- Able to solve complex problems
- Intermediate english language level
Even better if you
- Execute tasks independently
- Have experience with agile methodologies, collaborating with technologists, creatives and project managers
- Ask for help when needed and learn from constructive feedback, while also supporting others who might ask for help from you
- Relate well to other creative people who have an eye for visual design
We help start-ups and big companies grow their digital business by mixing design, technology & data. We work together to create unique experiences for brands and their ecosystems. Being a commuter is to become part of a team driven by innovation, open to diverse points of view and always looking to create impact by bringing ideas to life.
So if you are a curious and proactive person, you are not afraid to learn from mistakes, and you love working with others, apply here or send your CV to \email@example.com