Webflow Web Designer/Developer at Algofy
Algofy is a very international start-up (22 members from 11 countries) that provides results-driven digital marketing services. We help businesses grow online and have grown quickly ourselves, as we currently manage 100+ accounts around the world. Candidates who are naturally curious, self-motivated, and resilient will be best suited to grow with us. This is not a rigid environment and people that enjoy working here are those that like to take initiative themselves to pursue challenges with their own ideas.
If hired, you will join our growing Content team where you will help lead the development of websites, landing pages, as well as SEO optimization and strategy for our clients. This is both a hands-on and strategic role designed for a person that loves to develop strategies and push the limits of what is possible within the world of inbound marketing. This role is best suited for someone with experience in performance marketing.
You will work closely with our creative team, advertising account managers, content writers, and our clients to bring ideas to life. You should be experienced, have a natural eye for design and as well as user behavior, be quick at creating content from an idea, have confidence in your abilities, and be effective at communicating. You will also own the responsibility of optimizing the processes that we apply to service our clients and play a senior role to ensure that the service can grow.
This role has the option to either be remote or work in our Barcelona office location.
- Design and develop web-based user interfaces for client websites
- Use basic programming and web design skills to optimize websites for SEO purposes
- Lead SEO strategy and technical optimization for clients
- Identify and repair SEO issues on client websites
- Communicate directly with clients including sales process and throughout the project
- Train and manage other Web Design and SEO team members on the Content team
- Develop processes and assist in the development of the Web Design and SEO services
- Assist in strategy and implementation of internal Algofy marketing strategy
Your Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1 year of SEO experience with comprehensive knowledge of on-page, off-page, and technical SEO
- Knowledge and experience developing in Shopify and working with Liquid (Shopify’s template language)
- 2 years of experience designing and developing in Webflow
- Familiarity with other content management systems (e.g, Wordpress, Big Commerce)
- Experience planning and conducting A/B tests and interpreting experiment results using platforms such as Optimizely, Google Optimize, AB Tasty, or similar
- Experience with heat-mapping and/or session recording platforms such as Hotjar, Crazy Egg, FullStory, or similar
- Understanding of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) principles
- Expert knowledge of digital analytics solutions including Google Analytics
- English required
- Organized and detail-oriented approach
- Agency experience preferred
We’re looking for someone who
- Is Driven -- Want to be a part of a team where everyone is as driven as you?
- Wants Growth -- And where those same talented people push you to grow professionally, and also personally?
- Is Autonomous -- Are you someone that needs their hand held or someone that craves impact?
- Can Problem-Solve -- Do you get motivated by bigger challenges?
- Is Resilient -- Or someone who will still find a solution when things don't go your way?
What you’ll get from Algofy
- Team -- “People actually care about each other and fight together” -Adel
- Positive Environment -- aka “No Drama” -Ana
- Growth -- “Total focus on getting what needs to be done, done -- there is a growth attitude. Not focused on punishing people, but on improving.” -Anna
- Impact -- “I feel I matter here. I would feel more insignificant at a larger company.” -Anita
- Flexibility -- “You can start later, finish later, can take an hour for lunch or can not, can work from Madrid for Christmas period.” -Stef
The Good Stuff
- We are a market-proven, fast-growing company
- International start-up environment
- Be a part of something bigger, where you can have autonomy over your work
- Flexible working hours & vacation policy
- We are a start-up -- so work hard, play hard philosophy
- Salary -- dependent on experience and interview process
Think you're a good fit? Hit apply! (all applications should be made in English)