Webflow Developer & Designer at PrizePicks
Who We Are
Love sports? Attracted to the startup hustle? This role might be perfect for you!
PrizePicks is the largest independently owned Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform in North America. Centered around real-money over/under predictions, PrizePicks allows sports fans to play against the numbers rather than each other, and it is the simplest variety of daily fantasy sports with the widest breadth of sports coverage of any DFS operator. Boasting partnerships to date with the Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Braves, and Miami Marlins, as well as Ghost Gaming, PrizePicks is currently the closest legal alternative to legal mobile sports betting in the majority of the United States. With an existing digital footprint covering more than 60 percent of the U.S. population, PrizePicks is the most accessible type of game for the masses. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, remote is an option for the immediacy of this position. If you would like to view our product, it can be found on the App Store and Google Play, as well as on the web at prizepicks.com.
About This Role
Love sports, technology and rocket ship trajectories? PrizePicks is looking to hire a WebFlow Developer & Designer to join our Creative Team to lead the website creation side of our web marketing presence.
For this role you should possess the rare combination of strong design and development skills. You specialize in building websites in Webflow and you can confidently build everything from static landing pages to complicated CMS structures.
- Create and manage CMS structures, archives, and filtering
- Design and develop pages for our website, prizepicks.com, within Webflow
- Iterate designs based on feedback – you will work with members of our design,marketing, and leadership team to create pages for new campaigns and initiatives
- Develop mobile-first, responsive websites in Webflow based on designer mockups in Photoshop, Figma, or Sketch
- Ability to integrate third-party tools for dynamic functionality
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Minimum 2+ years of professional graphic design experience preferred
- Mastery of development in Webflow at the “Webflow Expert” certification level or higher (skill level only, certificate not required)
- Strong portfolio of previous Webflow development experience including current live sites we can browse (staging is no problem)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong interest in sports design and Esports
- Expert understanding of SEO best practices
- HTML/CSS knowledge: You can write custom CSS and HTML and can implement custom code solutions when needed
- Experience creating a design system for digital UI
- Highly organized and detail-oriented approach to working
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and LTD insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Employee referral program
- Remote or Onsite (Atlanta, GA)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. PrizePicks reserves the right to change duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice. PrizePicks is an equal opportunity employer.