LOOP is a mission-driven insurance company, creating fair car insurance for all. Rather than relying on unfair criteria like credit score to price our customers — we use predictive models and real-time driving data to give customers a price they can feel great about.
We are tech-powered and people-centered. Our community, customers, and team members are at the heart of who we are and why we do what we do. We're a B-Corp backed by top-tier VCs, institutional investors, and reinsurers, who all believe in the change we're bringing to this industry.
If you're looking to join a dynamic company that is positive, engaging, and diverse you've found the right place.
The Webflow Developer and Designer will play a major role within our marketing team and will be primarily responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing LOOP's consumer-facing website and landing pages. This position will become an integral part of a diverse, fast-paced, and highly passionate team. You can expect to work closely with our Growth and Creative teams, to develop meaningful visuals that not only resonate deeply with our audience but propel them to take action and join our community. You should be a highly motivated team player with a willingness to learn and grow within the company.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement Webflow-based webpages (e. homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Implement custom code integrations on Webflow
- Oversee web-based automation with supplemental tools
- Structure and organize various content within the WebFlow CMS
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Create and optimize cross-browser compatible landing pages based on best practices
- Work with our growth team to execute tactical changes that increase conversion rates on site
- Deep knowledge and understanding of CMS best practices
- Expertise in Webflow interactions & animations
- Proficient experience with Webflow setup, design, and integrations
- The ability to build dynamic visuals and responsive design pages
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content
- This position is for full time, remote work, with the option to work out of our HQ in Austin, TX
- Time Allocation: 80% developing landing page iterations and maintaining the site, 10% performance improvement through meetings and trainings, 5% working on ad-hoc projects
- Employee Stock Options
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fourteen Weeks Paid Family Leave
To apply, please provide the information requested in the job posting. We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.