- Webflow Developer
- Webflow experience is a must
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding guidelines.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
- support marketing team for Integrate third-party tools with webflow.
- Embed Required code to webflow and edit the pages’design and structure.
- Improve the website user experience during the campaigns.
- Working with the marketing team to improve Conversion ratio optimization during campaigns.
- Integrate the website with Analytics tools.
Webflow Developer at AW HOLDING INT'L
Thank you for informing us. Your support helps us maintain an accurate job board!
people before you applied to this job through flowremote. Join our instant newsletter membership, and ensure your application is first in line next time. Never miss another opportunity.