Flexbase is building the Financial Operating System designed to disrupt the largest and least digitized sector of the US economy: the $1.6 Trillion construction market. Our first product is a high limit corporate card for construction businesses, with an industry-leading 0% APR for 60-days. Similar to tech startups who couldn’t obtain credit cards until recent FinTechs disrupted the industry, SMB construction firms face similar challenges with traditional banks - except construction companies spend 10x more. Today we are growing incredibly fast with significant market demand. The total available market for Flexbase's Financial OS for the construction industry alone is $24 billion.
Flexbase is a fully remote company and this role can be performed from anywhere.
The Webflow Developer will play an integral role within Flexbase’s Growth Team. Our Growth Team has copywriters, editors, designers, and more that will support you as the go-to Webflow developer to build an epic website that becomes the go-to resource for tens of thousands of small businesses. You’ll be responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing pages & CMS’s within Webflow, finding creative solutions to our long-term goals. You will set the technical tone, work quickly to launch new landing pages, improve CMSs, and more while thinking long-term, ensuring that our site is designed to scale as we scale vs. breaking as we scale.
- Design and implement Webflow-based webpages (e. homepage, landing pages, etc.) with a particular focus on interesting animations for user experience
- Structure and organize various content within the WebFlow CMS
- Oversee web-based automation with supplemental tools and ensure implementations follow web standards, SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Find innovative solutions to design & UX ideas that we hope to implement on our Webflow site (calculators, user flows, etc)
- Work with our growth team to execute tactical changes that increase conversion rates on site
- 3+ years of Webflow experience and interactive design for early-stage stage growth company
- Expertise in Webflow setup, design, interactions & animations and ability to build dynamic visuals and responsive design pages
- A portfolio showing us your work within Webflow
- Ability to work alongside our design team to craft beautifully designed websites from Figma → Webflow
- Must be able to accept new responsibilities and respond positively to instructions and direction
Our team has veteran founders with multiple exits, a Thiel Fellow, a McKinsey/construction exec with a Nasdaq IPO, and executives that led engineering and risk teams at Kabbage (AmEx), Citizens Bank, and UBS. The company’s backers include Hustle Fund, Soma Capital, Turner Novak, Jeff Morris Jr, Foundamental, Suffolk Construction, Equipment Share, famous angel investors, and many more Silicon Valley funds.