The On-Demand Webflow Expert role is a remote, freelancer position on the Hopps platform. As an expert you’ll be connected to clients via Hopps’ web based audio-video technology to help provide real time answers and insight. Experience working with multiple clients as data consulting firms and certifications/ credentials in relevant data tools is preferred. Experts choose when to work on the platform and which client session to join based on availability, specific client question etc. Experts will be paid based on billable time for each session they run on Hopps.
- When a client submits a Webflow request for help you will be notified via email and text.
- Based on your availability and the nature of the request, you can choose to either accept or decline the session.
- During each session you will: Help understand more about the client’s issue and the solutions they are looking for. Collaborate with the client in real time to solve their issues and get them set up for success.
- Unlike agencies, our experts work with the client to teach them how to solve these problems on their own and enable them to succeed independently.
- Summarize your insights, tips and advice and provide clients’ with clear next steps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of Webflow Development