NTERLUNAR is an emerging digital transformation agency based in Singapore. We specialize in innovation and provide services in digital transformation, digital wellbeing, and design.
We are looking for a Webflow Designer to join our team. In this role, you will help shape our design culture and play an instrumental role in crafting how project brands look and feel across different web properties. We run our web design projects on Webflow, and you will be responsible for leveraging this tool and pushing its limit to create delightful experiences for prospects and customers alike.
In addition, you will also be responsible for INTERLUNAR’s internal website, from bringing our brand to life with custom animations and interactions, crafting the best user experience, to optimizing site performance.
- Create conversion-optimized pages that perform based on clear KPIs
- Design and contribute to the buildout of new pages
- Design and build consistent experiences across devices
- Take insights and learnings to come up with creative interactive ideas and animations that can be built into Webflow
- Regularly engage in customer research to develop a thorough understanding of our customers' needs and pain points to apply insights to inform our design assets
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team by communicating visually and verbally
- Assist in client requirements gathering
- Manage and execute website projects across their entire lifecycle while meeting deadlines
- Spearhead design-led usability testing initiatives, from A/B testing to moderated studies
- 0-3 years of experience designing for the web
- Proficiency in designing and developing websites/web apps on Webflow
- Experience with Figma, Adobe CC, and other industry-standard software
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, layout, grid, and colour
- Good understanding of UX/UI patterns and principles as well as responsive design
- A strong understanding of web interface design principles, accessibility, and CSS
- A holistic approach to design, from high-level strategy to small design details
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present your decisions and processes clearly and confidently
- Ability to accept and design against feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process and effectively produce multiple highly polished and professional finished works under tight timelines.
- Enthusiasm for growth and improvement, openness to feedback
- Ability to work independently and asynchronously
- Adaptability and excitement about working in a startup environment
*Portfolio to showcase your design chops is a must!
- Portfolio components demonstrating strong motion design skills
- Good understanding of marketing and SEO