Senior UI Developer Webflow @Jubile
Hybrid workplace - Get onboard to build the world's next Unicorns!
Jubile is a pioneering HealthTech/DeepTech startup based out of the UK. We only hire the best talent from around the world (senior-lead level engineers) and employ our collective efforts in building meaningful products that help the lives of millions of people.
Jubile operates in 2 fields; Firstly, we develop our own internal products which are then sold to Enterprises. Secondly, we have recently established a Tech Incubator where we help visionary business entrepreneurs from around the world efficiently bring their concepts to fruition by developing their MMPs (minimum monetizable products). We are responsible for building pioneering, beautiful products from zero to hero.
Life at Jubile is exciting but can also feel daunting as a lot of cutting-edge tech projects are competing with each other. A ton of knowledge is shared on a daily basis and the Co-Founders (all successful entrepreneurs and technical experts with dozens of years of XP) are hands-on, meaning that you receive the ultimate support.
We are looking for a highly capable, confident, intelligent, and independent Webflow UI DEV to join our ranks and help us build a new, brighter future for the global healthcare systems. This role demands an intersection of Design and Frontend Dev skills. We care about quality the most!
- Develop clean, reusable and scalable UI components for our solutions using the latest techniques and methodologies in Webflow.
- Follow a professional Desing Ops process by pushing and reviewing code layouts and components to the highest standards.
- Come up with opinions and proposals. Nobody dictates what to do; we all own the product together.
- Minimum 7 years of XP as a Frontend Developer, Designer or both.
- Expert in HTML, CSS as well as building Design Systems using atomic design principles.
- High design acumen with clean UI aesthetics.
- Minimum 3 years of XP creating websites and Web Apps in Webflow. All candidates will be required to demonstrate their portfolio with the tool.
- Experienced working with 3rd party APIs (preferably with Stripe, Calendly, Zoom).
- Solid knowledge of Webflow and WordPress plugins.
- JS knowledge is a plus.
- Work location: Hybrid (2/3 days per week in the office)
- Salary: Very competitive
- Contract type: B2B (Contractor/Freelance) preferred, but Full-Time Employee can be negotiated.
- Work hours: CET (but flexible +-2 hours)